Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
they making us hate angies character by having her do the dumb shyt shes been doing these past 2 episodes cuz they gearing to kill her off in season 4 to make their black female fanbase happy:mjpls:

and seriously kanan needs to die by midseason in season 4, that shyt doesnt need to be dragged out any longer, he's the only fukking "bad guy" from season 1 thats gonna still be here next season.. 50s thirsty ass just wanna be all up in the video to stay relevant, just put your music in the ending credits and go

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
Keyshia missing :mjcry:

Tommy really plugged in with Milan he called em his apprentice

Angie ain't plant the phone smh yet but she gone put two and two together after hearing the helicopter on both of they lines I think she will think it's Greg and plant it there if she don't expose that it's Sandovol

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
I wish next weeks episode was the series finale. I said when the season started that ghost had too much heat on him and now it's just:wow:
Too many killas on dude trail for him to make it out alive without turning this show into a cartoon.

Look like he gon skate on Lobos but if this nikka ain't one inch from death next episode:patrice:

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Smh Greg found the Lobos phone Angie dumb as shyt

Greg out chea moving like a crook move :banderas:

I hope they not doing ghost vs Tommy again smh and Tommy keeping friends closer enemies even closer with the Serbs

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I wish next weeks episode was the series finale. I said when the season started that ghost had too much heat on him and now it's just:wow:
Too many killas on dude trail for him to make it out alive without turning this show into a cartoon.

Look like he gon skate on Lobos but if this nikka ain't one inch from death next episode:patrice:
He need to get shot like Tony in season 1 and have a near death experience to keep the show realistic

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Smh Greg found the Lobos phone Angie dumb as shyt

Greg out chea moving like a crook move :banderas:

I hope they not doing ghost vs Tommy again smh and Tommy keeping friends closer enemies even closer with the Serbs

nah I think Tommy is pump faking Milan with the Ghost stuff. The trailer for next week kind of alluded to it, I forget the part but I remember last night I caught it.