Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
I think that's how Ghost will find out Kanan is still alive. He'll see Tariq on the security camera sitting next to Kanan and have the :ohhh: face for a minute.

Edit: The FBI can't pin Lobos's death on Ghost if no one ever mentions the words James or St. Patrick right?

They now know Tommy aint Ghost though..thats bout it...Tommy is going down though...he dry snitched on himself and got the murder on tape. A federal witness at that.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
kind of reminds me of a poor man Jeremy renner in the town.

dude has the goat eating scenes as well

I wonder how tommy going to get out of that ruiz ish next week previews ain't looking good for him

Authorities are going to close in on Tommy. Tommy did a lot of talking in that car with Ruiz still bugged. :snoop:

They're going to try to get Ghost to testify against him.

Last edited:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
This show will be a joke if they merk Milan so easily.
So merk a cartel leader and now a Serbian mob boss and no retribution :heh:

Milan's downfall better not be weak like Lobos'. They turned Lobos into a clown toward the end.

I'd forgotten that he was supposed to be this ruthless, Wharton-educated cartel leader with charisma!

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
yeah from the preview next episode tommy is done for. But power without tommy would be :scust:

Unless thy do the Avon barksdale and show him inside

Authorities are going to close in on Tommy.

They're going to try to get Ghost to testify against him.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It prob will, only way I see our of this is if milan is set up as some sort of rat/snitch and his own dudes take him out

Milan's downfall better not be weak like Lobos'. They turned Lobos into a clown toward the end.

I'd forgotten that he was supposed to be this ruthless, Wharton-educated cartel leader with charisma!