Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
nah I think Tommy is pump faking Milan with the Ghost stuff. The trailer for next week kind of alluded to it, I forget the part but I remember last night I caught it.
Bro I hope so especially after Dre let it be known it was ghost who saved his life so he can chill on that I choose holly over u bs he dropping to ghost

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Bro I hope so especially after Dre let it be known it was ghost who saved his life so he can chill on that I choose holly over u bs he dropping to ghost
Ghost has the Habit of not letting Dre and Tommy Know anything in order to "save them", which is why it makes perfect sense the two people Ghost looks at like they aren't smart enough will be the ones who save him.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Kanan floating around in the open is getting ridiculous now. Why would dre tell tommy, who then tells ghost? Why ain't tasha all in tariq business with where he at which has him saying a new friend named "slim" and tasha goes "who the fukk is slim" and as tariq describes him tasha quietly mouth the words "kanan" and gets her on the phone with ghost? Again If kanan ghost and tommy were running the block like they portray in the show, no way kanan walking around in his old hood all willy nilly and nobody spots him and says something.

:mjcry: why is ghost smashing my girl like this, get yo hands off her :damn:

Ruiz dying was kinda expected, soon as I saw him informing I knew his days were numbered.

I got a feeling a major character is going to die next week.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Ghost has the Habit of not letting Dre and Tommy Know anything in order to "save them", which is why it makes perfect sense the two people Ghost looks at like they aren't smart enough will be the ones who save him.
thats what pushed ANgela to greg :mjlol: And the one person he told everything fukked everything up with one phone call :laff:

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
Get your street cred up by stealing from Jimmy Jazz brehs should've stole some timbs instead of them weak ass jordans

They kill Ruiz but the main people that should be dead still walking around

Lala took that bag and dipped she the smartest out of everybody

Greg keeps being the luckiest obsessed idiot stalker in the world. "We can get you Lobos" nah, I want ghost. "We can get you Milan" nah, I want ghost. "We can get you the head of all of this shyt, make you a goddamned hero for life" nah I want ghost, he fukked my bytch and I loooooooooved her :mjcry:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Kanan floating around in the open is getting ridiculous now. Why would dre tell tommy, who then tells ghost? Why ain't tasha all in tariq business with where he at which has him saying a new friend named "slim" and tasha goes "who the fukk is slim" and as tariq describes him tasha quietly mouth the words "kanan" and gets her on the phone with ghost? Again If kanan ghost and tommy were running the block like they portray in the show, no way kanan walking around in his old hood all willy nilly and nobody spots him and says something.

:mjcry: why is ghost smashing my girl like this, get yo hands off her :damn:

Ruiz dying was kinda expected, soon as I saw him informing I knew his days were numbered.

I got a feeling a major character is going to die next week.

I don't think anyone dies next week.

Most likely, Tommy gets arrested for Ruiz's death or Mike Sandoval gets outed as the mole. Mike may take out Greg or Angela.