Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idk why but it bugs the fukk outta me that Angie is with Knox again

Why the fukk is she taking the burner phone everywhere

Tariq got the sharpest cut on the show

Man i know they aint really kill Keisha off screen as much as they been killing literally everyone else on screen.
They're doing her like Holly so everyone will be happy when Ghost kills her.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did Ghost kill 2 birds with one stone? Tommy going to jail and Ruiz is dead.. He has that cigarette for Milan.. Ghost wins

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca

Man i know they aint really kill Keisha off screen as much as they been killing literally everyone else on screen.
They are using one another for information.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

That shyt bothers the fukk outta me too, but I think it's just because Knox is white. :heh:

Angie gotta be the DUMBEST character ever though. I'm trying to figure out how she got so far up the ladder being as clearly stupid and oblivious as she is. Last episode I thought she was planting the phone on Knox, but, nope, this dumb bytch is just carrying the shyt on her person. Knox out here just going through her purse like that, reminds me of when I was paranoid my ex was cheating on me and I would go through her shyt like that at night. :dead: Insecurities, fam. :sadcam:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And I guess we all know that Tommy saying Ghost needs to die is just part of his "plan" to take down Milan. They're going to drag out the Tommy vs. Ghost shyt until the final fukking season... when they'll both combine to finally take out Kanaan. :childplease: THAT motherfukker needs to go.