Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Supposedly it's Breeze's apartment. Tommy & Ghost killed Breeze at least in season 1. Kanan was talking like Ghost crept on Breeze and popped him while watching Jeopardy. It still makes no sense though. Like why is a bullethole still in the wall 20 years later?
a lot of rewatching needs to be done around here.. but here's the story

jukebox asked kanan "what did ghost actually take from you"

she was talking about his son, not his business... so at that moment, kanan knew he was going to kill ghost's son

so he tells dre he's going to give ghost a "history lesson"

that lesson is to kill ghosts son, in the same exact apt, in the same exact way, that ghost killed breeze

until tariq said he hates his dad... now the plan has changed... to what? i don't know

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But that part still doesn't make sense. Sean wasn't rocking with Kanan. Ghost had to get Sean to go see Kanan and Ghost team was already getting hit. Kanan wasn't originally getting his intel from Sean. Maybe they'll explain it one day.

I'm talking about when Kanan came home...when he wanted Sean to kill Ghost....you don't think he was telling Kanan what he was doing during the day ? the things that Ghost had him doing,...picking up Tasha, taking Tariq to play ball, etc.,...you don't think he ever told Kanan about Ghost kids, etc.??

Last edited:

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
a lot of rewatching needs to be done around here.. but here's the story

jukebox asked kanan "what did ghost actually take from you"

she was talking about his son, not his business... so at that moment, kanan knew he was going to kill ghost's son

so he tells dre he's going to give ghost a "history lesson"

that lesson is to kill ghosts son, in the same exact apt, in the same exact way, that ghost killed breeze

until tariq said he hates his dad... now the plan has changed... to what? i don't know
Yes, I agree YOU need to rewatch!

Season1 when Tommy was trying to convince Ghost to off Rolla. Tommy said "The same reason two former corner boys looked Breeze in the face and shot him in the fukkin head"

So how is Kanan shooting an unsuspecting Tariq in the back of the head the exact same way?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Yes, I agree YOU need to rewatch!

Season1 when Tommy was trying to convince Ghost to off Rolla. Tommy said "The same reason two former corner boys looked Breeze in the face and shot him in the fukkin head"

So how is Kanan shooting an unsuspecting Tariq in the back of the head the exact same way?
That's not me needing a rewatch, that's the writers fukking up

Cause Kanan told the exact story of how they did it, then pulled out a gun and put it to the back of his head to kill him. Only stopping when he said he hates his dad. So now the plan changed. Probably gonna try to "Shawn" him and turn him against ghost

But don't act like 50 didn't explain the whole story

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
That's not me needing a rewatch, that's the writers fukking up

Cause Kanan told the exact story of how they did it, then pulled out a gun and put it to the back of his head to kill him. Only stopping when he said he hates his dad. So now the plan changed. Probably gonna try to "Shawn" him and turn him against ghost

But don't act like 50 didn't explain the whole story
Okay, but none of that has to do with what Ghost took from Kanan. Ghost didn't take Kanan's son, he took his freedom. Killing Tariq did nothing but continue the theme that Kanan is a psycho.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Okay, but none of that has to do with what Ghost took from Kanan. Ghost didn't take Kanan's son, he took his freedom. Killing Tariq did nothing but continue the theme that Kanan is a psycho.
He feels like he turned his son against him, he also took him away from his son by sending him to prison.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Juke box asked him what happened to Shawn. He said he killed him cause ghost turned him against him. He said he'd get revenge

Juke then asked what did he REALLY take from him.

It was about Shawn. About him taking his only child. If he wanted ghost freedom he'd call the cops on him. shyt just sic juke on him and have him arrested on something. Call the Feds and tell them everything.

nikka could have done that from jail when ghost was visiting him and shyt.

He made a full out plan to kill the grandma, take over her place, bring Tariq there, then blow his brains out.

It was about taking his son.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Didn't I tell you nikkas that Tariq was going to act out against his dad .

Don't EVER murder a guy's dog and brag to him about doing it :ufdup:

Greg had to get another taste of Angela and I don't blame him. I knew she was going to think of Ghost while he was piping her down, AGAIN.

:mjlol: @ Tommy looking :scusthov: at what Milan was eating like it was remains from that Korean kingpin .

I hope Lakeshia is OK. She doesn't deserve to be in all of this :mjcry:

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Juke box asked him what happened to Shawn. He said he killed him cause ghost turned him against him. He said he'd get revenge

Juke then asked what did he REALLY take from him.

It was about Shawn. About him taking his only child. If he wanted ghost freedom he'd call the cops on him. shyt just sic juke on him and have him arrested on something. Call the Feds and tell them everything.

nikka could have done that from jail when ghost was visiting him and shyt.

He made a full out plan to kill the grandma, take over her place, bring Tariq there, then blow his brains out.

It was about taking his son.
Plus, Kanan isn't a snitch, and Ghost being in prison wouldn't necessarily be that satisfying. The charges might not stick, Ghost could get released early, or maybe Ghost would adjust to the prison life and find peace with himself.