Brick City
b525837ae1b949d2085ff74c97fd7c40dd3112a860e31e5b0ec54eb6853cae1a.gif

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
-I really want to see the whole Angela/her ex/FBI side of the show killed off at least for a while. I'm really tired of her horrible acting and her sex scenes.
-I was under the impression Lala knew Tasha was cleaning that money through the weave shop. Sittin there counting stacks smiling, but acting suprised when she heard Milan talking.
-this Kanaan/Tariq/Dre shyt is :merchant:. I assume Kanaan took a picture when he pointed that gun at Tariq.
-:bryan:at the MegaPowers scheming behind each other's back and still doing the MegaPowers handshake :pachaha:. Ghost like "nah, I aint trying take out Milan:sas1:"...Tommy dumb ass killed Holly, but he mad at ole boy for just talkin shyt. :what:

-:dahell:...how does nobody suspect Sandoval as the leak. nikka act funny style all day.

-And where the hell is Anika Noni Rose :damn:

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
True but it's still on the writing and how they have wrote these kids I feel I don't know them so we ain't sure what he capable of

I mean they say he's had some school fights and taking the gun but 3 seasons in do we know ghost and Tasha kids ?

Hell I don't feel no remorse for Kanon kidnapping him lol just that he dumb as shyt
What we think we know about anyone never "really" determines what they are capable of. We just make assumptions based on what we know and perceive them to be.