Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
So....
Tommy had a crisis of conscious and wouldn't kill the corrupt Cac priest but he's more than down for murking a completely innocent BLACK woman??

:mjpls:

Chill bro Tommy and Callihan cool. Does Tommy even know Keisha?

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
And I told u pages back that Tariq is going to rebel and be under 50 and ghost is going to tell him he killed Shawn and riq is going to pop woodface like kenord on the wire did Omar
Tareek ain't no street nikka tho kenard was always in the streets

Whether it was playing Omar in a shootout with his friends , finessin kids older than him or punkin grown ass dope fiends or burning /torturing animals which is a sign of killers

When all the other kids ran Kenard didn't he won't scared lil nikka got loose screws

Reek not gone body nothing He rebelling cause he sheltered and his family dynamic torn apart ....grow up rich and try an gang bang now brehs a lot of them type nikkas end up dead or snitching

If they have him merk Kanon that'll be trash when Dre running scared of him and so were Tasha and ghost

Last edited:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I just don't see a scenario where Dre doesn't get murked. Either kanan going to kill him on some impulse I got what I needed out of you shyt, or ghost or tommy going to drop him for his betrayal

I just want 5 minutes alone with tasha, maybe even 6. :noah:

I'm lost on exactly what the hell Angela doing, is she covering for ghost, saving her own ass, trying to take down gregs, a little of it all?

I don't think tommy killed Keisha, but if he did, tasha in some shyt over that one.

Ghost still not knowing kanan is floating around is a little unrealistic at this point.

I got a feeling ghost will have to get little to end the season. Him tasha and the kids in some safe house out in the woods or some shyt. I doubt Milan gets taken out this season.

:laff: gregs wasn't doing nothing to that puss lol

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
Tareek ain't no street nikka tho kenard was always in the streets

Whether it was playing Omar in a shootout with his friends , finessin kids older than him or punkin grown ass dope fiends or burning /torturing animals which is a sign of killers

When all the other kids ran Kenard didn't he won't scared lil nikka got loose screws

Reek not gone body nothing He rebelling cause he sheltered and his family dynamic torn apart ....grow up rich and try an gang bang now brehs a lot of them type nikkas end up dead or snitching

If they have him merk Kanon that'll be trash when Dre running scared of him and so were Tasha and ghost

And a lot of them put that work in in hopes of gaining respect. They usually don't at least not from the ones they want it from.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Just peeped the episode and haven't read the responses but this nikka Dre:patrice:

nikka been begging for some drama since the first episode and now he runnin around getting bullied by kanaan. Just murk that nikka:beli:

He shook.

But it's not like Kanan has a crew or any muscle behind him. He aint Marlo. He could easily pop the nikka and be done with it.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
And a lot of them put that work in in hopes of gaining respect. They usually don't at least not from the ones they want it from.

Power is obviously not on the level of Godfather but, Mike grew up the same way. Privileged son of a gangster who wanted better for his son. The apple don't fall far. We don't know where Tariq's character could end up going.

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
He shook.

But it's not like Kanan has a crew or any muscle behind him. He aint Marlo. He could easily pop the nikka and be done with it.
He is shook, but that SHOULD give him more incentive to kill Kanan or at least get Ghost to do it. He know Kanan is savage and kills anybody he doesn't have any use for.

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
True but it's still on the writing and how they have wrote these kids I feel I don't know them so we ain't sure what he capable of

I mean they say he's had some school fights and taking the gun but 3 seasons in do we know ghost and Tasha kids ?

Hell I don't feel no remorse for Kanon kidnapping him lol just that he dumb as shyt