Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
I swear some of u complain every week lol....

its like this is the first time you have seen a seasonal show:dame:

everything is tee'ing off perfectly

tariq will duppy kanan:wow:

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
And I told u pages back that Tariq is going to rebel and be under 50 and ghost is going to tell him he killed Shawn and riq is going to pop woodface like kenord on the wire did Omar

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
My first thought was that Tariq gotta be the dumbest 13 year old of all time. At 13, I ain't rolling wit no grown ass man unless he got the co-sign from my pops himself. He barely know Dre like that. And I know Kanann psycho ass gotta give off some bad vibes. Then I thought about it. Tariq is a sheltered kid and he's looking for guidance and acceptance. It seems like he's drawn to the streets too and Kanaan definitely gives off that vibe. I remember someone saying that all Kanaan's pyscho shyt from before would desensitize us going forward. I gotta say though, all that fukked up shyt he's done had me like "He really bout to kill that nikka :damn:". I thought that little nikka was done. Anybody else, and I woulda been like "okay hows Tariq gonna get out of this?"

I like what they are doing with Dre. I really can't tell if he's being groomed to be the next Ghost like some have said or if he's being set up to be the next Shawn ie collateral damage in the battle between Ghost and Kanaan.

I don't think they would kill Lakeisha off camera but they definitely did it like that to fukk with us.

Greg legit surprised me. Guess Angie's box is losing it's touch.

I don't foresee all these loose ends being tied up in two episodes (better not :beli:). I can see Ghost/Kanaan getting resolved. Everything else can (and should) go through next season if done right.

The basis of the show is him getting out....if he gets out now...what will the show be after? Ghost will play his hand and fail. And probably pay dearly because he is becoming unravled. Think the symbolism of the car scene where he is in the passenger seat and Tommy is driving shows this. That he is not charge of his club...his love life or his drug business.

Its a reality that he will eventually have to commit to the game. Until he finds a real way to get rid of his enemies. Tommy included.

Once he finds out about Kannon..he will have the Serbs take care of it. Or Kannon might be offered up as a peace offering/bribe....

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
I just watched and haven't read y'all reponse...but why the hell Tariq getting in cars with strangers and taking sips of lean and going back to a men house he doesn't know:mindblown: he could had been a child molester.. Plus watch some way Angie is going become pregnant by Greg
this would be a dumb decision by the writers/producers :yeshrug:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Dre going to handle 50

This season will turn out to indirectly be about Dre's rise. He's going to help ghost get more business for the club across street as well.

50 made the wrong move pressing Ghost's son and touching his kid...

He's also making the wrong move being buddy buddy with Riq...

He should've done Riq when he had the chance

Now Dre going to do him...

Power :sas1:

I don't know breh.

I can easily see Ghost killing Dre for letting Kanan get near Tariq.

Kanan aint Superman. Put a hot one in his head and move on with life. The first thing Dre should've did was let Ghost know that Kanan was back. The first thing. And then once Kanan broke into his house and threatened to throw his baby out the window, he should've went to Ghost. And now Kanan coming around Ghost kids. Nah son. Dre walking a tight rope right now. I can easily see Ghost blasting him once he finds out. He supposed to be Ghost's protege. How Ghost supposed to trust him after that? The only way he redeems himself is by killing Kanan. If Ghost finds out and he has to do it, and don't let it be after Kanan has already did something to Tariq, then Dre is as good as dead.