Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
-I really want to see the whole Angela/her ex/FBI side of the show killed off at least for a while. I'm really tired of her horrible acting and her sex scenes.
-I was under the impression Lala knew Tasha was cleaning that money through the weave shop. Sittin there counting stacks smiling, but acting suprised when she heard Milan talking.
-this Kanaan/Tariq/Dre shyt is :merchant:. I assume Kanaan took a picture when he pointed that gun at Tariq.
-:bryan:at the MegaPowers scheming behind each other's back and still doing the MegaPowers handshake :pachaha:. Ghost like "nah, I aint trying take out Milan:sas1:"...Tommy dumb ass killed Holly, but he mad at ole boy for just talkin shyt. :what:

-:dahell:...how does nobody suspect Sandoval as the leak. nikka act funny style all day.

-And where the hell is Anika Noni Rose :damn:
Why they made a note to not inform her. The question is how the fukk she go from a broke bytch in the projects to owning her own salon.

They did suspect Sandoval he flipped on Angela and Angela "incriminated" herself.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
That cac still don't trust Angela and he's gon a get her got.

I'm getting tired of people. Trying to put Tommy against ghost.

And lala found out too fast the purpose f her shop and how people. Was washing money there.

Kanaan is coming off kinda annoying with the hatred for ghost. He's literally playing a semi bad guy on the outside looking hee, he's a side mission st this point. The show is getting all over the place.

He better come through in the finale something serious and murk half milans squad.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
-I really want to see the whole Angela/her ex/FBI side of the show killed off at least for a while. I'm really tired of her horrible acting and her sex scenes.
-I was under the impression Lala knew Tasha was cleaning that money through the weave shop. Sittin there counting stacks smiling, but acting suprised when she heard Milan talking.
-this Kanaan/Tariq/Dre shyt is :merchant:. I assume Kanaan took a picture when he pointed that gun at Tariq.
-:bryan:at the MegaPowers scheming behind each other's back and still doing the MegaPowers handshake :pachaha:. Ghost like "nah, I aint trying take out Milan:sas1:"...Tommy dumb ass killed Holly, but he mad at ole boy for just talkin shyt. :what:

-:dahell:...how does nobody suspect Sandoval as the leak. nikka act funny style all day.

-And where the hell is Anika Noni Rose :damn:

You don't like her sex scenes? :skip: