Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
Dre doesn't know how to make those type of moves. Straddling the fence is going to get him killed--either by Kanan or Ghost/Milan.

Kanan may see him as disposable quicker than Ghost.

Dre's death plus Lakeisha's death will have Ghost like :damn:.
We will see I think y'all underestimate Dre they been giving off signs that he is just like ghost

If he just die his storyline was pointless cause nobody wanna see reek being the next ghost shyt wild corny

Ghost even offered him to be the right hand on the streets

Dre will kill Kanon

My thing is if he's too late before Kanon does something to Tareek tho

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
:mjlol: @ Reek's face when he had that drank. 50 a savage tho, almost murked him till he said he hated his pops.

Power was doing good without the sex scenes. Why did they have to let that sex scene happen? :why: Knox still playing with Angela, but I think he'll get played at the end.

Episode was decent. Last 2 episodes gonna be fire. Can't wait

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If it's to be (ghost doing Tommy) you stretch that into next season.

Dre is going to step up. The plot has been building up for this since the season began

From him begging every chance he gets

Playing his position yet pulling rank to win business with Karen

Watch how he give 50 that work for interfering and over stepping his boundaries with Riq
U already know :myman: Kanon gone die viscous as hell by the hands of Dre :whew:

He really touched that man baby girl Dre gone do him dirty

And if he hurt Tareek or Dre is to late he gonna get it worse

I could see that pulling jukebox back to ny too for season 4

10:31

Superstar
Daps
We will see I think y'all underestimate Dre they been giving off signs that he is just like ghost

If he just die his storyline was pointless cause nobody wanna see reek being the next ghost shyt wild corny

Ghost even offered him to be the right hand on the streets

Dre will kill Kanon

My thing is if he's too late before Kanon does something to Tareek tho

Like Greg's character

50 is always a step behind

He's done enough pyshco damage to Riq exposing who his father really is..

He planted a seed of rebellion in a child who was clearly at cross roads when the season began

Damage is done...

Riq turned Anikan

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Like Greg's character

50 is always a step behind

He's done enough pyshco damage to Riq exposing who his father really is..

He planted a seed of rebellion in a child who was clearly at cross roads when the season began

Damage is done...

Riq turned Anikan
True true

All ghost gotta do is be 100 tho with his son like Tony did with meadow on that college visit when he told her he was in the Mafia

He gotta tell lil bro everything from Shawn to how he got truth at the end of the day that's still his pops

How he carries that info idk tho

I know they better not have reek kill Kanon for Shawn tho smh

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Got the young man slippin liquid heroin

He officially destroying everything Ghost/Tasha invested into the young king

shyt really making me feel some type of way since all the writers of the show are women

:snoop:

Where is Ghost's daughter been this season

Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I wonder if they got rid of Hugo?

If they didn't or didn't do a good job of it Tommy might have some heat on him if he ever gets picked up again. Remember he kept that gun and I'm sure there was a reason for him saying that.

Then there's Holly's murder too....

Last edited:

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
I think the main reason Angela let Greg smash was so she could plant that phone in his crib. When she went in the bathroom she pulled the phone out her purse.

I don't think Keisha is dead for some reason. I think Tommy either gave her a warning or maybe paid her off like Tasha did.

Man Ghost showing a lot of bytch nikka tendencies. Don't got his story right (and did Angela tape that convo in the car?) and he still sprung off of Angie. Meeting with cops on the bench looking to set nikkas up again. And Ghost and Tommy have switched roles. Tommy thinking clearly imo he wanna move product and he know how to do it. While Ghosts woman Angela is fukking his head up like Holly was doing to Tommy.

I think Dre is gonna get killed I said that earlier in the season and now its clear. Ghost ain't gone forgive Dre for letting Kanan get to Tariq.

I think they said season 3 is like season 1 the set up and how season 2 was action packed that's how season 4 will be. So I don't think most of this shyt is gonna be resolved in 2 more episodes and I don't want them too. It's some shyt that need to really play out and I'm patient enuff to wait for the pay off.

Seven1986

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Illinois
Pretty obvious...

Greg always two steps behind...

Greg think he ahead of the game right now sniffing out that weak ass sympathy fukk attempt but Angie bout to plant that phone in case he don't play along...:mjlol:

No matter what he do he stays losing but at least son got to hit it one last time...

This is what I meant when I called him a simp but I was half way sleep typing my summary of the episode......:pachaha:

Somebody on here said they don't kill characters "off screen" so maybe
LaKeisha might be alive...:jbhmm: