Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
no the most logical thing to say to goddamn fbi lawyer is "bytch don't ask me no questions without my lawyer present" and walk off

not piss her off even more... not even knowing what evidence she had or how she could use it against you

tasha always been a fukking dummy.. your man is out here dealing weight for 20-30 damn years, you got millions now, enough to go straight, got 3 babies in the house... and you out here talking bout "baby no don't quit... i want to be with the biggest drug dealer in ny" then gets legit angry at you for trying to leave the game

if that ain't the dumbest shyt i ever heard in my life
Why would she say that if she was trying to alibi Ghost for murdering Lobos. :what:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Why would she say that if she was trying to alibi Ghost for murdering Lobos. :what:
she doesn't need to alibi him... this is the side bytch in the lobby of her apt building... obviously this isn't a real line of questioning by her acting in any capacity of her job

that white bytch was the alibi... not "yea i'm getting that dikk boo boo"

why in the hell would she be there texting angie to pretend it's ghost, then turn right around and tell that she was there then go a step farther and lie and say she fukked him?

cause she was being a revengeful dikkhead... not cause she was trying to save ghost... rewatch the scene and her face when she turned her back

Silkk

Daps
she doesn't need to alibi him... this is the side bytch in the lobby of her apt building... obviously this isn't a real line of questioning by her acting in any capacity of her job

that white bytch was the alibi... not "yea i'm getting that dikk boo boo"

why in the hell would she be there texting angie to pretend it's ghost, then turn right around and tell that she was there then go a step farther and lie and say she fukked him?

cause she was being a revengeful dikkhead... not cause she was trying to save ghost... rewatch the scene and her face when she turned her back
Because Angela called the hotel and found out she was there JUST like Tasha did when Ghost & Angie went to Miami. :snoop:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Because Angela called the hotel and found out she was there JUST like Tasha did when Ghost & Angie went to Miami. :snoop:
TASHA DOESN'T KNOW THIS!!!

cops lie every day to get you caught up in shyt... she was not under arrest... there was no reason for her to continue the conversation... she turned and was walking away, stopped, got an evil grin, THEN told the story of fukking him...

a smart woman would have said i don't know what you're talking about and walked away... only to give the real alibi if needed, with a lawyer present, after her and ghost discussed exactly what the story was

Silkk

Daps
TASHA DOESN'T KNOW THIS!!!

cops lie every day to get you caught up in shyt... she was not under arrest... there was no reason for her to continue the conversation... she turned and was walking away, stopped, got an evil grin, THEN told the story of fukking him...

a smart woman would have said i don't know what you're talking about and walked away... only to give the real alibi if needed, with a lawyer present, after her and ghost discussed exactly what the story was

You're reaching & confusing the shyt out of yourself