Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
And how can you not catch a middle aged Spanish nikka in handcuffs in hot orange in broad daylight who only had a 5 second head start :dwillhuh:

And this nikka ghost used to be on the track team and still runs every morning :mindblown:

It was some extremely illogical writing in this episode :snoop:
But I cant stop watching :banderas:

Last edited:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Got damn Angela !!

CKQnxvQ.gif

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Am I buggin or did Tommy say "nikka I got no connect." I was hoping Greg was dead but that vest saved him. Why didn't they pop his head? Ghost is a dummy why bring divorce papers when she gonna hold ya back? :palm:
Breaking up with Angela isn't gonna make it easier to kill her plus she is a federal agent. They took too long to kill Lobos. Now Ghost DNA is on Lobos. Plus Tommy has to worry about Hugo cuz he is still waiting for Lobos.

The Serbian angle is interesting. Now Ghost is
in-too-deep.27561.jpg

He will never leave the drug game.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
:ohhh: BREHS did lobos have on a Bullet proof vest
Don't think so, when I rewatched it, there was no indication of it, plus when ghost shot him directly in the heart, blood immediately shot up the area...Lobos would have bleed from cardiovascular failure before anyone arrived

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I kinda need someone to explain this to me too...ok, Lobos phone going off would mean the feds could triangulate his position via GPS.....so what though?

Neither Ghost nor Tommy are explicitly tied to this prison break, right? Word is gonna get out Lobos is dead anyway, right? So who cares?

Should've just popped him in the head and buried him in the hole

Unless I'm missing something...what the fukk?
that scene didn't make any sense and was completely unnnecessary. Completely out of Ghost's character to be arguing like that. The same shyt in his fight with Kanan at the end of season 2. The real Ghost would have just shot Kanan in the head and been done with it, instead trying to have conversations and shyt.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
:russ:Tommy hates Angie just as much as Ghost hated Holly

I haven't thought it out yet, but Ghost may have to make some hard decisions.
Angela's actually useful. She can provide them intel, and throw attention away from Ghost in meetings. Holly was utterly useless. I get why Tommie hates her but if he thought rationally he wouldn't hate her as much.