Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Oh yea Angela a rider for that shyt ain't think she had it in her :obama:

Security def gonna black mail ghost for the Korean shooting to keep getting work Bruh basically a hired goon

He gone need that muscle for Lobos who looks like gone escape custody next week Greg gone get merked
Can't wait for Greg to get lit up

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Thought it was a wrap for Ghost and Tariq when the Jamaicans got out of the car :wow:

Tommy then killing his unborn child :wow:

The reunion between Ghost and Tommy at the end :wow:

GOAT episode :wow:, felt like a season finale, we're just on episode 5 :wow:

lol I knew Ghost wasn't gonna die, he has plot armor

My heart was still racing but I knew someone was gonna save him. I didn't expect the security team though, that caught me off guard.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Dre must not be getting the job done to Kanan's liking!

dm67lu.jpg

In this clip, you get more of what Kanan is going to do.

You can hear him talking to a woman, talking about giving someone a history lesson.

I assume he's talking to Jukebox and he's talking about giving "them" or "him" a history lesson. It sounds like he's going to roll up on Tasha and Tariq and feed them some lies about Ghost killing Sean.

While Ghost is all up in Angela's guts and trying to hunt for Lobos, my nikka Kanan might just slide back up in the penthouse unannounced and play Daddy like Russell Wilson. :ohhh:

That's what Jukebox meant when she alluded to what Ghost had taken away from him--family. This nikka Kanan is about to try to take this nikka's family, including Tariq!

It also looks like Tommy was getting his ass beat in that clip by the Serbs! :sadcam:

syovms.jpg

Insert @Cat piss martini gif!

@Serious
@Millions

Last edited:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Angela's p*ssy must be legit for ghost to leave Tasha and for Greg to stalk her with such vengeance.

Real shyt. bytch got that

:russ:

I've been hoping they'd get rid of that bytch for so long but I would have never guessed they would do it then. I didn't believe it until her body went limp. Definitely gonna be some shyt with those scratches and the pregnancy.

As a father of two sons, that scene with Ghost looking back at his son when it seemed like he was about to get killed was :mjcry:. That slow mo was really well done right there. It was only like a second but it seemed like forever. I think Kanaan tries to pull Tariq in and get him on his side, but Tariq ends up being the one taking him out somehow. Him or Dre.

That security squad is up to something for somebody. Ghost snuck away and they still followed him. You aren't gonna think to do that unless you already know whats up with dude. IIRC my man did not seem shocked by what Ghost did outside the church and then they kept following him after he told him not to. I'm just not sure if they are out to get Ghost or protect him but they know what they are dealing with though.

Last edited: