BISH DEAD

2MzImBd.gif

the sound her body made when it dropped thooooooo

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Hmm...that would be an interesting dynamic: to have Tariq flip over to Kanan's side. As much as Tariq is hating his pops right now, I don't think he would have the courage to do something like that. Kanan has to play it real smart. Right now, he has the element of surprise since Ghost doesn't know he's alive so he doesn't have to be in a rush to take him down. He needs to see how Ghost is now moving in the streets and the legit life. To systematically take Ghost down piece by piece. Then, take what he loves most and cripple him.

Tariq doesn't really know what to believe about his pops right now. Lil breh didn't want to hang out with his pops in the first place. When he agrees, he's later promised courtside seats and then his pops doesn't make it happen. :francis:

Kanan definitely needs Dre around to learn how Ghost is moving and to bring Tariq closer. But, if Dre starts fukking up, Kanan is going to drop him.

WheatThins

All Star
Daps
Dre a pawn I could see him dying soon

He gone be used to bring reek and Kanon together

I think the security the ones gone be holding ghost down
yeah.

would not be surprised if ghost is firing him for real or just firing from the current position and making him security for tariq or something. like a new shawn but professional hired

dre is def pawn. ghost prob keeping him around because he knows kanan will contact if he's alive and ghost cant afford to not have some info line to him.

dre is gonna lose no matter what.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Tariq doesn't really know what to believe about his pops right now. Lil breh didn't want to hang out with his pops in the first place. When he agrees, he's later promised courtside seats and then his pops doesn't make it happen. :francis:

Kanan definitely needs Dre around to learn how Ghost is moving and to bring Tariq closer. But, if Dre starts fukking up, Kanan is going to drop him.

Very true. Tariq is a bit confused, more like upset with the current situation. I just don't see him hating Ghost that much to a point to where he would help Kanan kill him unless he was truly threatened for his life or something like that. Dre is also wishy washy. He's always had a hunger for the streets. Now with Kanan back on the scene, he's getting what he asked for. He has no choice but to obey Kanan for now. With that being said, if Kanan were to get Tariq and Dre on his side completely, those would be two powerful pieces on the board. On top of that, his cousin is a cop. Kanan right now can make some real strategic moves here to catch Ghost out of pocket. But first for him, he has to see what is going on in the streets as he's been out of action a bit.

Side Note: I wonder if he would try to get Tommy to flip on Ghost again....hmmm:jbhmm:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Nah I think he would of been pissed because that means he gotta slow down to be a father. He would have another person to look out for as well as Holly's crazy ass. It hit him that this bytch is crazy is when he found out Holly went behind his back and got his best friend clapped. I think he would of sacrafied his seed to get the weight off his shoulders. "Ma said to get rid of her"

I totally forgot the mom said that earlier :wow:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dre scared of Kanon So I def think he gonna turn on ghost to deliver reek to Kanon

Security knows who ghost son is now after seeing him in the club , he acknowledge reek to ghost as well and following them after the Jamaicans make there move so he knows his fam in danger

For that check or to win points he might keep following reek and see some grimy shyt bout to happen and swoop in for the save

Kanon not making it to season 4

War with Lobos will pop off next season with the security being hired goons by ghost after they show they loyalty again by putting Kanon in the dirt once and for all
It look like Ghost was firing security next episode tho right? Why the fukk would he fire them? He obviously needs them.