Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
physically also,they made em look like daughter and mother during that scene ,the camera work was on point :wow:

camera work been on point a lot this season :wow: glad I'm not the only one appreciating it

Last week the producer said holly was her favorite character :russ:

She set everybody up :russ:

:mjlol: word....had everybody mad as hell...people everywhere was making it known they hated holly last week too :russ:

Yall already blessed this episode. Nothing left to be said.

Every episode better than the last. Season 3 is rafters status:wow:

:blessed: definitely ....50 found him a hell of a writer :wow:

Also 50 plays Kanan role so easily :ohlawd:

even his enemies always said the nikka was about that action before rap :mjpls:

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
That fetus would have been like a couple weeks old at most
true,but still,you know tommy Dont know shyt about fetuses etc:mjlol:,all he is gonna hear is "baby":mjcry:

tariq is gonna kill kanaan I think, notice how he KEEPS goin on about shaun....:usure:wait til he finds out who actually killed him, i suspect it will be a standoff,then it will get mentioned that kanaan did it ....then BAM!:wow:

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
true,but still,you know tommy Dont know shyt about fetuses etc:mjlol:,all he is gonna hear is "baby":mjcry:

tariq is gonna kill kanaan I think, notice how he KEEPS goin on about shaun....:usure:wait til he finds out who actually killed him, i suspect it will be a standoff,then it will get mentioned that kanaan did it ....then BAM!:wow:
I agree lol, except I can't see 50 letting himself die this early in the series

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
Wait one more thing...

Going to Tommy's place to kill him because he thought that he put the hit out on him?
Nah I don't think so, remember tommy was ducking Ghost calls and text messages. Ghost had to pretend that he was Tariq just to get Tommy to respond. Also before Tommy mom came over Ghost was trying to reach out to him , probably to tell him about the Asian putting the hit on him but Holly saw ghost number and hid his phone. In his suits he's easily recognizable, him going low profile is easier for him to move around at night, especially after what just happened. [/SPOILERS]

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
holly body is gonna wash up that was real sloppy how they did that ghost should've called someone to get rid of her body

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
Holly is finally dead!!! :blessed:

full