Seven1986

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Illinois
Wow......
Holly is Dead! :yeshrug:
Ghost is playing the hell out of Angela but with that being said she came through for him by flipping Ruiz
Greg is so focused on getting revenge that it's going to cost him everything really soon
Holly is Dead! :ehh:
Tarig is a teenager now so of course he's going to express his frustrations of parents breaking up so I'm glad that they made up
Have they ever confirm that Tommy mom did "things" to him when he was a kid because it's so obvious that she did in this episode
Holly is Dead! :lolbron:
Tasha.....Really not that much Tasha besides the interaction with Tommy/Holly/Tommy Mom/Tarig
Dre.....If you know a dude can kill his own son and threaten to kill your child you have to kill them....
Kanan is going to kidnap or manipulate Tariq but I don't see how Kanan is going to make it out of this season alive
Ghost Security are the REAL MVPs for this episode but dude has to have a agenda
Lobos is about to do some damage next episode

Underrated scene was when Tommy Mom was telling Holly about Ghost protecting him when they were kids....That caught him off guard and he finally started to think.

Holly - She will probably go down as one of the most hated TV characters ever!......Good Riddance! :pachaha:

With that being said I wonder how Tommy will react when he finds out that she was pregnant and lowkey Tommy was going to kill himself if Ghost didn't pop up....

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
How Tommy was looking choking Holly
iIFKJN.gif

:mjlol:

Yo!!! You wrong for that :mjlol:

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
Wait one more thing...

Going to Tommy's place to kill him because he thought that he put the hit out on him?
yeah, he dressed all blacked out,hoodie on,

was he gonna kill tommy,only to find him curled up in a ball next to holly?:ohhh:

that scene with tommy and holly though,the slow motion etc:wow:

the chick who played holly played the part so well:salute:

the writers wanted peeps to hate holly and they did:damn:

tommy finding out tariq was with ghost made him feel like killing holly might of been justified, lil did he know ....he duppy'ed his baby too:mjcry:

Last edited:

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
ghost needs to keep that security team they seen too much already
tommy isn't going to get over her death quickly and he hasn't found out she was pregnant
and he knows ghost isn't leaving angie anytime soon so idk how this reunion is gonna work
dre gets closer to tariq lures him out the house and brings him to kanan
the divorce is gonna be interesting lala and tashas mom gonna try to convince her to take everything
lobos is gonna escape
i think ghost went over there to talk to him but would've killed him if necessary but seeing holly laying there dead shocked him

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
yeah, he dressed all blacked out,hoodie on,

was he gonna kill tommy,only to find him curled up in a ball next to holly?:ohhh:

that scene with tommy and holly though,the slow motion etc:wow:

the chick who played holly played the part so well:salute:

the writers wanted peeps to hate holly and they did:damn:

tommy finding out tariq was with ghost made him feel like killing holly might of been justified, lil did he know ....he duppy'ed his baby too:mjcry:

That fetus would have been like a couple weeks old at most