Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Great great episode. Holy shyt.

I thought they were going like 10 different directions with it. Even the little shyt like Tariq and him being more and more pissed at Ghost until Dre dropped the info about how fukked up Ghost was over Sean's death and them making up. But then Tariq not going to get to the game I wonder if it pisses him off all over again.

Will Dre give Ghost heads up on Kanan or will he start plotting with him to fukk with Ghost?
What did Dre have to tell Ghost before Ghost cut him off again?
Security team definitely going to play a huge role later on.
Starting the episode with it looking like Ghost and Angela were done for then flipping it was great, even though I think it's setting up Angie being even frustrated about the one-sided nature of their relationship.
Holly finally getting killed. I was sure she was going to mention at some point that she was pregnant and Tommy falling back. Great that they didn't go that route even though it'll definitely come back up when Tasha starts asking questions.
Only thing I hated about the Ruiz shyt is that they had him in an unrecorded room and all these cops coming in and out talking with him. You'd think it'd all be filmed.
Well I thought they would of recorded Ruiz too, but it's not like it was a holding cell, it was a regular conference room.

FlexPavilion

Enshrined
Supporter
Daps
Dope episode but when they showed the spoiler for next week and ghost was telling security guy "I won't be needing you anymore" it struck me as dumb as fukk on ghost part..this nikka seen you catch a body (which ghost don't know he saw) and also saved your life by killing the Jamaicans because they we're trailing you despite you saying you didn't need..how could you fire an asset like that? Did y'all peep how he asked is that your son? Kidnap ransom plot with the security guard team possibly who knows lol and Tommy did the right thing the bytch kept forcing shyt like she the boss..I feel like he's going to find the pregnancy test in the trash or something after the fact..will Dre switch back or stay loyal? 50 said something important as he was leaving "nice apartment, you ain't have shyt when I met you boy" meaning ghost put you on...will he flip back? And also I feel Lobos is going to escape on some el chapo shyt and come for ghost and tommy..
Yeah, Security dude played the villain in every other movie I've seen him in. He was a villian in Captain America and BVS. There's no reason to believe he's going to be cast as one of the good guys on this show. He got a villain face, with them scars and shyt

I think Dre is probably gonna tell Ghost that Kanan is still alive. Kanan threatened that man's kid. Dre said what he had to say in that situation...

Lobos is definitely going to escape. That's why agent Mike made Lobos sign those forms to snitch on the other cartel, so they could transport him to DC. They alluded to it on the previews for the next episode that there was going to be a shootout. Greg might catch one

Last edited:

detroitred

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, Security dude played the villain in every other movie I've seen him in. He was a villian in Captain America and BVS. There's no reason to believe he's going to be cast as one of the good guys on this show. He got a villain face, with them scars and shyt

I think Dre is probably gonna tell Ghost that Kanaan is still alive. Kanaan threatened that man's kid. Dre said what he had to say in that situation...

Lobos is definitely going to escape. That's why agent Mike made Lobos sign those forms to snitch on the other cartel, so they could transport him to DC. They alluded to it on the previews for the next episode that there was going to be a shootout. Greg might catch one :deadmanny:

Hope So fukk him

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Looks like Kanan is coming for Tariq through Dre as I predicted. :ehh:

Dre's loyalty to Ghost will be the key factor.

1) Tariq kills Kanan to protect Dre, provided Tariq and Dre bond how Tariq and Sean did.

Or

2) Tariq kills Kanan after learning from Dre that Kanan killed Sean and attempted to kill his dad.

Or

3) Tariq kills Dre after Kanan feeds him a bunch of lies about Dre/Ghost conspiring to kill Sean.

Or

4) Dre kills Kanan to prevent him from fukking up the shot at stability and the good life he has for his daughter. He also kills him to protect Tariq and Ghost.

Last edited:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
when kanaan made the comment on dre's nose :russ:

//

great episode

love the character choices

holly is basically the younger version of tommy's mom

tommys mom didn't like her because she saw a exact version of her

physically also,they made em look like daughter and mother during that scene ,the camera work was on point :wow:
that oedipus complex is real. Tommy basically been vicariously fukking his mom this whole time. That background shot of holly looking on Tommy Kissing his mom on the mouth was :skip: