Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Great great episode. Holy shyt.

I thought they were going like 10 different directions with it. Even the little shyt like Tariq and him being more and more pissed at Ghost until Dre dropped the info about how fukked up Ghost was over Sean's death and them making up. But then Tariq not going to get to the game I wonder if it pisses him off all over again.

Will Dre give Ghost heads up on Kanan or will he start plotting with him to fukk with Ghost?
What did Dre have to tell Ghost before Ghost cut him off again?
Security team definitely going to play a huge role later on.
Starting the episode with it looking like Ghost and Angela were done for then flipping it was great, even though I think it's setting up Angie being even frustrated about the one-sided nature of their relationship.
Holly finally getting killed. I was sure she was going to mention at some point that she was pregnant and Tommy falling back. Great that they didn't go that route even though it'll definitely come back up when Tasha starts asking questions.
Only thing I hated about the Ruiz shyt is that they had him in an unrecorded room and all these cops coming in and out talking with him. You'd think it'd all be filmed.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
giphy.gif

that bytch finally dead :blessed:
bout to throw some turkey burgers on the grill and celebrate :blessed:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Angela proving once again that she's better for Ghost long term than Tasha is.

Sacrificed her pride, her career, and her future for him In a federal building to get him out of trouble. Greg KNOWS she's dirty now.

Angela getting ghost out of life sentences, while Tasha's mad he ain't in the game :wow:

Choose wisely brehs.

Tasha done risked life sentences for that nicca, throwing away murder weapons and fukkin with the work. Angela gonna have to turn into Tasha sooner or later if they really gonna be together.

GhettoNintendo

chill its a secret b
Daps
Reppin
nyc.
I haven't even started watching the first episode of this new season. bout to get on it right now.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
They finally did what they should of done in season one and killed that basic clepto dumb bytch...:blessed:

Dre girl may possibly be the worse though...How you gon leave your daughter alone with a strange nikka that got burn scars? :what:
He didn't know Kanan was there with daughter, obviously by his reaction when he saw him. Dre's baby mama let him in.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
And if Dre is thinking well, I have to think he's gonna go after Kanan himself while making Kanan keep thinking he'll get Ghost murked.

Dre gotta think that Ghost would never be posted in his crib with his daughter in menacing actions like he's threatening something with Dre's daughter. He has to know where the loyalty lies and take out Kanan for good so he doesn't have to be in that life.

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
Dope episode but when they showed the spoiler for next week and ghost was telling security guy "I won't be needing you anymore" it struck me as dumb as fukk on ghost part..this nikka seen you catch a body (which ghost don't know he saw) and also saved your life by killing the Jamaicans because they we're trailing you despite you saying you didn't need..how could you fire an asset like that? Did y'all peep how he asked is that your son? Kidnap ransom plot with the security guard team possibly who knows lol and Tommy did the right thing the bytch kept forcing shyt like she the boss..I feel like he's going to find the pregnancy test in the trash or something after the fact..will Dre switch back or stay loyal? 50 said something important as he was leaving "nice apartment, you ain't have shyt when I met you boy" meaning ghost put you on...will he flip back? And also I feel Lobos is going to escape on some el chapo shyt and come for ghost and tommy..

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Dope episode but when they showed the spoiler for next week and ghost was telling security guy "I won't be needing you anymore" it struck me as dumb as fukk on ghost part..this nikka seen you catch a body (which ghost don't know he saw) and also saved your life by killing the Jamaicans because they we're trailing you despite you saying you didn't need..how could you fire an asset like that? Did y'all peep how he asked is that your son? Kidnap ransom plot with the security guard team possibly who knows lol and Tommy did the right thing the bytch kept forcing shyt like she the boss..I feel like he's going to find the pregnancy test in the trash or something after the fact..will Dre switch back or stay loyal? 50 said something important as he was leaving "nice apartment, you ain't have shyt when I met you boy" meaning ghost put you on...will he flip back? And also I feel Lobos is going to escape on some el chapo shyt and come for ghost and tommy..
I was wondering the same thing about the security team...they saved him from getting shot to death so why would he tell him that?