Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

FlexPavilion

Enshrined
Supporter
Daps
:lupe: How is Tasha going to react if she finds out Holly is dead? She was the only one who knew about the pregnancy.

Is Ghost / Tommy gonna say she left town? Tasha wouldn't believe that because Holly was pregnant and needed help. If Tasha does find out, is she even going to tell Tommy about the baby?
:lupe::lupe::lupe: This show has so many levels...

:heh: Why was I cheering Tommy on when he was choking Holly. I was like KILL THAT bytch :damn::damn::damn:

When Ghost got out the car, before he saw the Jamaicans, I though Tariq was going to get wet up by mistake.:whew: So glad it didn't go down like that.

Great episode :wow:

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
something that had me DYING all episode.... everytime tommy would run to the door with the gun... nikka looked so retarded and chose a different way to do it each time...

reminded me of

QStxJG.gif

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Holly was implying them niguhs was gay. I hope these niguhs ain't got no Omar Little in them:troll:But bottom line, Holly did to Ghost what Tommy couldn't do. And Tommy did to Holly what Ghost should have done a long time ago. And that niguh who worked at the club, whom 50 had his baby. He didn't have no type of gun?:mindblown: As soon as I saw him with my child, I would shot 50, point blank.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
You do know Dre and kanaan know each other right

Yeah, but not to the point where you leave a toddler with him.

Dude has been gone for months, he pops up out of the blue and the broad just lets him babysit :mjlol:

I'm not even going to call that scenario far fetched either because it's definitely bytches out here that do dumb shyt like that