Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
I stopped posting in the film room threads bc I ain't trying to have shyt spoiled. anybody else want to 50 to take over the show? fukk that lame ass nikka ghost breh be all moist and shyt. Plus that ending on the last episode I had to go back to that last 50 mixtape that shyt flames. Them ending credits just made me appreciate brehs contributions to the game. I ain't really fukked with his music in years but that nikka really took shyt over. I hope he kills ghost and show becomes about him fukk that police loving ,Wallstreet dressing , old Spice aftershave wearing shyt ghost be on:camby:

Edit :ghost is really a goof ball ass c00n in hindsight. Left his day one baby mom for an big ear police officer. Stabbed his boy in the back, tried to kill the plug ,left his best friend for solo. Breh is truly :scust: when I think about it. Breh doesn't want any parts of the streets but soon as it get hot he ran back on some :blessed:we brothers Tommy :smugfavre:

What about when you mess up :dame::jawalrus:

fukk that snake in the grass nikka :scust:

Last edited:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did that detective always have a tear tatted under his eye?

And I like titties and ass just as much as the next man but the sex scenes are overkill at this point, we don't need to see Tommy smashing and spitting in Holly face on some Bill Romanowksi shyt. The jawn who writes this shyt writes from a degenerate perspective, show is basically becoming a Showtime After Hours show.

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
rotimi-power-getty.jpg

and

Ivana+Milicevic+Humane+Society+United+States+k10DnvAhLgFl.jpg

are on some

shawna_lenee_13.jpg

type shyt, even ghost almost got pulled into it

:dead: that scene did come off like that

You forgot Tareek is rebelling ? His mom ain't gone stop him even if it's a brief convo of Kanon saying he Shawn dad and ghost killed him for cheating with Tasha he gone believe that shyt and run and tell his therapist everything

Tasha seemed to put it out there that reek knew his dad was a street nikka she couldn't just not want Shawn to tell his therapist about them being separated she don't want him to mention how ghost got his money ...reek not naive tony kids knew they pops won't into waste management
get that Empire like shyt outta here :scust:

Anybody else find it odd that the hotel owner told James that she can't sell a ghost and shortly after that the security dude said he needed to talk to him about her? There's definitely something to that I think.

:patrice:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
They did it again with another great episode. From Dre macking to the white lady to the fed following (driving?) Ghost to help Tommy out they threw us a lot of subliminal shyt that will possibly mean something down the line. And I think 50 was just mad cause he was really jerking off and didn't think they would show his jank.