Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
He's probably crooked too

The look on his face wasn't that of a shocked off duty by the book cop lol...
Wouldn't surprise me if he play a role in Knox case being declared illegal because he was stalking Ghost while on suspension...Both Angie and Knox deal with the same shyt lol

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I want to see Dre fukk that white bytch :takedat: Holly went all the way to Queens to hire the Jamaicans to clap Ghost, smh. Karma is gonna get her so good :banderas: 50 trying to let the world know that he can jack off again :beli: Angie seems stressed the fukk out. The whole Tariq situation, the Lobos case ain't going the way she wants, her and Ghost bickering with each other. She bout to snap :pachaha:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This bytch Holly again :snoop:

Ghost saved Tommy, now watch Tommy save Ghost from the Jamaicans and they will be even and go back in business again.

Forgot about Lois...thought Ghost got em last season like the others
Nah Ghost let him flee to get away from the fukkery but the fukkery found him again.

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
Only thing is that this bytch is preggo so it may be hard for one of them to just off her. I think Lobos is the one to finally end her.
Yea it a be Lobos Or tommy on some ill kill her quick n painless so she don't suffer shyt while in tears :mjcry: lol it a be fukked up if he don't no she pregnant and she got merked tho
:dead: that scene did come off like that

get that Empire like shyt outta here :scust:
Bruh idk how exactly it a go but something like that gone do down cause jukebox said to OG what did ghost take from him ...from what we know his crown /freedom and his son ..

Never thought bout it but would Kanon rat ? Not killing him but keeping him alive in jail :eh:
While trying take shyt back over on the streets

And reek ain't letting go bout what happened to Shawn either

Just spit balling nikka it's mad directions they could go in

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I can't wait for Holly to die. And I'm positive that 50 Cent's angry posts on IG about his penis being shown are for publicity. Talking about his grandmother can't watch the show now, even though this show regularly has graphic sex scenes and dudes getting their brains blown out.

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
This should be the last straw for Holly. Tommy specifically told her no more decisions unless they make them together. This should be the one that does it
Yep I thought Bruh was bouta ray rice her after he was like you don't believe in me ? She showing she don't Bruh gone snap

And she pregnant getting involved in street shyt

bytch a bird