Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
I'm still not trusting that Ruiz actually flipped. Greg's explanation about Ruiz getting back to his family didn't make sense to me considering even if he flips he could be more of a target. I'm thinking Greg has convinced the team that Angie is helping Ghost and so they're telling her Ruiz flipped hoping it gets back to Ghost. Them playing dumb saying this'll help them lock up Tommy when we know that at least some of them know he isn't Ghost.
This is what I think as well Greg out for ghost and Angie

Also the agent working for Lobos could get Ruiz touched as well If he mentions Lobos to the Feds

Greg gonna try and get all he can on ghost and like you said see where Angie truly lies if she tips off ghost or not

WheatThins

All Star
Daps
i would not be surprised if everything that happens is all in ghosts plans. like hes been plotting on angie from the jump in order to beat a case or something. prob knows that one of the feds is working with lobos already as well.

maybe he's just playing tasha for the short term to help them come out in the long term after the "wife" dialogue. angie is dumb af.

holly has to get killed sometime soon. she is terrible

10:31

Superstar
Daps
i would not be surprised if everything that happens is all in ghosts plans. like hes been plotting on angie from the jump in order to beat a case or something. prob knows that one of the feds is working with lobos already as well.

maybe he's just playing tasha for the short term to help them come out in the long term after the "wife" dialogue. angie is dumb af.

holly has to get killed sometime soon. she is terrible

This.

The last episode alluded to ghost still indirectly holding the key to keeping things under control...

Tommy doesn't want to and won't kill him

He's been plotting on Angie since season 1

Ruiz ain't snitching on Ghost lol...

Tasha and Ghost have indirectly formed an alliance through Temporary speration for the benefit of their kids... Which if you look closely shows you how they still function as a team even through the bullshyt.

Angie starting to see the light on how her fling is just a fling. Her sister alluded to this as well.

Holly is out of pocket and has a death wish. She's had it since season 1 constantly sticking her nose in things that don't directly involve her... Her intentions with the Jamaicans will be exposed and will unite Tasha/Ghost even more... Also going to get Holly killed.

Holly also leaning toward an abortion

And now we know 50 won't kill ghost

Pay attention