Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I'm still not trusting that Ruiz actually flipped. Greg's explanation about Ruiz getting back to his family didn't make sense to me considering even if he flips he could be more of a target. I'm thinking Greg has convinced the team that Angie is helping Ghost and so they're telling her Ruiz flipped hoping it gets back to Ghost. Them playing dumb saying this'll help them lock up Tommy when we know that at least some of them know he isn't Ghost.

FBGPlank

YRN = Young Rich nikkah
Daps
rotimi-power-getty.jpg

and

Ivana+Milicevic+Humane+Society+United+States+k10DnvAhLgFl.jpg

are on some

shawna_lenee_13.jpg

type shyt, even ghost almost got pulled into it

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
First off how the fukk is 50 going to even get close to influence Tareek without Tasha knowing?:what:

Second whats the point in playing Tareek if Ghost is dead? :what:

If Ghost is more useful to him alive than dead which is what Jukebox told 50, then he needs to ensure the nikka stays breathing...

Ghost has heat coming at him from multiple directions now...He's going to need help to stay breathing...
You forgot Tareek is rebelling ? His mom ain't gone stop him even if it's a brief convo of Kanon saying he Shawn dad and ghost killed him for cheating with Tasha he gone believe that shyt and run and tell his therapist everything

Tasha seemed to put it out there that reek knew his dad was a street nikka she couldn't just not want Shawn to tell his therapist about them being separated she don't want him to mention how ghost got his money ...reek not naive tony kids knew they pops won't into waste management

And what you said could in fact happen but she also said take from ghost what he took from you .

Ain't no way ghost working with Kanon but I could see him taken out the Jamaicans and Asians with some DC help but that's it

Last edited:

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
I didn't watch the first season, are the Jamaicans on good terms with Ghost?
:dahell: get on that asap and it was no bad blood they just didn't complete they hit they had set up on Ruiz . Ol girl in the pink shoes (Kanon hired a female hitter to off the competition while he was in jail that eventually got killed by Dre ) got to the job first and that was the last we saw of them

Tommy said they fukked up the last job cause Kanon hired gun got to the job faster /first

They won't beefing to have bad blood they just hired goons so they'll take Holly (Tommys money ) probably to do the job