Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
Hell naw somebody found her IG tho and she ain't even IG famous just a regular chick with like 600 followers rare shyt
Gotta send them DM's now before the thotness begins
full

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Man if I was Ghost I would have given Tariq and old fashioned Haitian beat down. Ghost should have pulled out the belt and whup Tariq's back talking ass.

Anyway this episode was very good. The introduction of Jukebox was dope. She is cold and calculated. Her girlfriend is sexy as fukk and would get the creampie. It's crazy Jukebox is willing to share her girl with Kanan. So she is a lesbian cuck? :patrice:
Kanan being back was lit. It seems Jukebox got something big planned and that college kid is a bytch ass nikka. Acted all scared and shyt but once Kanan came limping like a 290 year old Asian man he started popping shyt.:martin:

Ghost is doing some 48 laws of power shyt with the white boys who owned the nightclub across the street. He asked his security dude to survey their nightclub. Which means what we all predicted will happen. Dre and his crew will rob them blind. Agent Knox is gonna bring down Ghost. Kantos is his Trump card. Angela refusing to tell Ghost about Knox is going to be against his and her detriment.

I still don't trust Holly. And the way she said Tasha is her nanny is degrading as hell.:stopitslime: Putting the dirty money into LaLa's buisness is either gonna backfire big time or is going to help Tasha scheme to make some bread without Ghost.

Also side note the scene where Knox went to talk the agent was in downtown Brooklyn. How I know? Cuz they filmed on the block where my college is Saint Francis College. I was like oh shyt!!! :ohhh:I recognized the Prelandra across the street. They always be filming movies and shows in Downtown Brooklyn. Anyway great episode.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
I have a feeling angela not telling ghost about greg knox stalking is gonna backfire once ghost finds out she knew the whole time especially if he goes down.. also with ghost eventually getting back into the game with tommy to take out lobos, those 2 situations will make them end up separating from one another, while tariq turning into a young savage in them skreets gonna bring ghost and tasha back together cuz he wants to save his family:beli:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Man if I was Ghost I would have given Tariq and old fashioned Haitian beat down. Ghost should have pulled out the belt and whup Tariq's back talking ass.

Anyway this episode was very good. The introduction of Jukebox was dope. She is cold and calculated. Her girlfriend is sexy as fukk and would get the creampie. It's crazy Jukebox is willing to share her girl with Kanan. So she is a lesbian cuck? :patrice:
Kanan being back was lit. It seems Jukebox got something big planned and that college kid is a bytch ass nikka. Acted all scared and shyt but once Kanan came limping like a 290 year old Asian man he started popping shyt.:martin:

Ghost is doing some 48 laws of power shyt with the white boys who owned the nightclub across the street. He asked his security dude to survey their nightclub. Which means what we all predicted will happen. Dre and his crew will rob them blind. Agent Knox is gonna bring down Ghost. Kantos is his Trump card. Angela refusingf to tell Ghost about Knox is going to be against his and her detriment.

I still don't trust Holly. And the way she said Tasha is her nanny is degrading as hell.:stopitslime: Putting the dirty money into LaLa's buisness is either gonna backfire big time or is going to help Tasha scheme to make some bread without Ghost.

Also side note the scene where Knox went to talk the agent was in downtown Brooklyn. How I know? Cuz they filmed on the block where my college is Saint Francis College. I was like oh shyt!!! :ohhh:I recognized the Prelandra across the street. They always be filming movies and shows in Downtown Brooklyn. Anyway great episode.
Ghost let Tariq treat him like a bitxh but he flexed on Angie :mjlol:

Hope they put an end to the Kanan storyline this season. Producers and writers Treating the nikka like he's Jason from Halloween:beli:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
I have a feeling angela not telling ghost about greg knox stalking is gonna backfire once ghost finds out she knew the whole time especially if he goes down.. also with ghost eventually getting back into the game with tommy to take out lobos, those 2 situations will make them end up separating from one another, while tariq turning into a young savage in them skreets gonna bring ghost and tasha back together cuz he wants to save his family:beli:

Kanan will recruit Tariq. He'll tell Tariq about how his parents helped send him to prison.

He'll also tell him that Ghost killed Sean.

Tariq will then be on some :ohhh::demonic: shyt.