Power Rangers Movie Thread

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But they know martial arts so they can best up pushovers. There's new ninjas jumping over cliffs and breaking sinks with no effort. :mjlol:
The putties would round up regular humans and capture people . Jason fought goldar as a human and didn't get ko in one punch . they may not be as strong as they are now in the movie but they were supposed to be stronger than regular humans

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
If Tommy shows up in a green lumberjack hoodie, grabs a green bandana from his locker before hollering at Kim :banderas:
He's not cast yet the director said . He just is mentioned

The scene if you want to know

During detention, the teacher goes through role call and says "Tommy Oliver, Tommy Oliver?". The camera pans to an empty desk with a green jacket on the back of the chair

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The scene if you want to know

During detention, the teacher goes through role call and says "Tommy Oliver, Tommy Oliver?". The camera pans to an empty desk with a green jacket on the back of the chair
I'm taking my nephew next week to see this :banderas: are any of the fan theories confirmed like Rita and zordon as former rangers

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Only reason this would flop is because it's competing with too many movies that have a great word of mouth. Logan, Get Out (Which will be on a 4x multiplier) Kong, BatB and Life (Maybe). There's a reason why there's only 5 showtimes opening day, the rest are taking up screens.
I'm taking my nephew next week to see this :banderas: are any of the fan theories confirmed like Rita and zordon as former rangers

Yes, it's the opening scene

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I know right? Cats actually said it looks terrible it'll flop and that Disney screwed up by announcing they had a gay character because now no one will see it :russ: coli logic
Taking my girl to see it tonight

Oh its on tonight
tumblr_m8gedm8V2K1qbh0eio3_500.gif

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Wait so its confirmed Amy Jo and David Frank will have cameos? But they couldn't get my nikka Walter Jones, who changed the game, a cameo?

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks terrible. Glad my kids are not enthusiastic about it. Why does it look like the commercial shows all the action parts?