Power Rangers Movie Thread

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:smugford:

I didn't say you specifically but I'm saying in general coli posters are AWFUL prognosticators of what will be successful IRL

I feel you...I've always felt like this movie and beauty and the beast would. I'm taking my nephew to see power rangers

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It sounds like he thought it was solid.... WTF:mindblown:

Most reviews so far have said it's solid which I feel like cats on here said it would be or at least was the most you could hope for. The 95 movie is anything but solid lol but it did what it was supposed to do. Or are you just in shock he thought it was solid?

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Most reviews so far have said it's solid which I feel like cats on here said it would be or at least was the most you could hope for. The 95 movie is anything but solid lol but it did what it was supposed to do. Or are you just in shock he thought it was solid?
No I'm in shock that it could be solid :pachaha:

If a director can make this property not complete cheese he deserves a freaking Oscar:skip:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
No I'm in shock that it could be solid :pachaha:

If a director can make this property not complete cheese he deserves a freaking Oscar:skip:

I mean...its a solid idea man. You just do it honestly and put some thought into the characters and your overall design and then you're home. It's not hard to make a solid power rangers movie. With the right amount of money and the right vision, it can be done

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Nostalgia already got me my ticket
Frankly after the last 2 PR movies anyone still trying to toy around with an american remake of a japanese kids show and not make it suck deserves all the props