Power Rangers Movie Thread

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What are they saying ? Do they realize mmpr is a cash grab of an Asian show?!!
Everytime they showed Zack or a Black male they always spam the chat with that emoji of that Black dude. They also use that emoji when they show a or say the word "monkey" and they also used it when a character said her father wasn't around much :mjpls:

What's odd is that they don't seem to do this shyt when a Black female like Aisha or Tanya was on screen only Black men.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wait so its confirmed Amy Jo and David Frank will have cameos? But they couldn't get my nikka Walter Jones, who changed the game, a cameo?
Im surprised she is willing although it seems like she has warmed up more to power rangers stuff in recent years.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She probably found out from Her agent or Jdf how many bags of money she can make at cons
Probably I use to enjoy the stories on youtube from the cons but it seems like they have all been told at this point they are just telling the same shyt over and over so I stopped checking for them.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I heard she doesn't like people only recognizing her as the Pink Ranger. She avoided "Cons" for a while because of that and wanted to distance herself from PR.

She needs to embrace it...The show opened up doors for her

Mazino

All Star
Daps
shyt will be garbage.. doesn't even have a green ranger... Tommy is the Micheal Jordan of Power Rangers. fukk it if the GOAT ain't in it.
They're saving something for a sequel if it happens, can't have all that shyt in one movie man.

Rita seems to have the coin for the green ranger so if it does well dude will pop up later, maybe even a lil cameo at the end.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Early reviews are coming out and apparently it's actually pretty decent.

That's what I wanted to be honest. Wasn't expecting something amazing so I'm happy about that.