Power Rangers Movie Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
i can tell already this was strictly a paycheck for Cranston. never really had a doubt about that though.
He said that he didn't need money after Malcolm in the middle. He got recognition for Breaking Bad and now is just doing roles because he genuinely enjoys them. Nothing wrong with that:yeshrug:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
He said that he didn't need money after Malcolm in the middle. He got recognition for Breaking Bad and now is just doing roles because he genuinely enjoys them. Nothing wrong with that:yeshrug:

Plus he said he wanted to do a solid for Haim Saban since they got him started

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
Trini's mom is

Elizabeth Banks who gets possessed by Rita's spirit or some shyt

:dead:

:dahell:

I don't think I like that. It explains while she's in Trini's house yoking her up but that doesn't seem necessary at all. Her being a spiritual force or whatever I guess I get, but not on a central characters parent.

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
:dahell:

I don't think I like that. It explains while she's in Trini's house yoking her up but that doesn't seem necessary at all. Her being a spiritual force or whatever I guess I get, but not on a central characters parent.
but shes a witch, why not?

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
but shes a witch, why not?

It better explains why she ended up trapped in the dumpster versus being shrunken down, but it just seems like a cop out to change her if Banks doesn't return, or an unnecessary reason to switch her out and say she comes in many forms or some shyt. Never been a fan of stuff like that.

Beyond that, to me it's just unnecessary to have that dynamic. The whole defenders of earth versus an evil power is story enough to me, adding it being her mother being possessed isn't needed imo. :kanyeshrug:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
That new trailer :gladbron: I'm definitely looking forward to this when it comes out.

Then don't watch the movie when it comes out. :pachaha: I'm not sure what about it is "trash" but it looks like a fun action packed movie.
I just like letting ya'll know when you hype up garbage. Trying to save you a few hours time and a couple bucks. But ya'll nikkas can cook and ignore my rants :salute:

Daps
Reppin
Metro Atlanta
Breh ain't nothing wrong that Beauty and the Beast is one of my favorite Disney movies I don't give a fukk what any nikka says :pacgrin:
Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge Disney fan. Just not big on all these remakes. The original is a classic so I doubt they're gonna wow me with anything new is all :yeshrug: