Daps
I'm weeeeeeeeeeak
giphy.gif

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i can tell already this was strictly a paycheck for Cranston. never really had a doubt about that though.

Eh....nah.

He ain't needed money since "Malcolm In The Middle". He's in this because he did dubbing and voice overs for the original "Power Rangers". The Blue Ranger Billy Cranston was named after him.

Throwback Thursday: Bryan Cranston Was a 'Power Rangers' Villain AND Hero

As far as the trailer it looks cool I guess but I've never been a fan of this. Never watched it.

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Basically. Good trailer but will probably be too late for most on the net. I'm just curious how kids are reacting/will react. Those toys have been on shelves for months. As a PR guy tho, I definitely feel like they're marketing this thing all wrong but I also get that power rangers has always been about the toys, first and foremost

who was the chick in the yellow jacket sittin down at the table :jbhmm:

Daps
Reppin
Metro Atlanta
Shoot, between this and Logan, I'm gonna be eatin good as a movie fan this March :whoo:

I gotta see Beauty and The Beast too though. The compromise I made with my girl in exchange for seeing Logan with me first :francis:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
That new trailer :gladbron: I'm definitely looking forward to this when it comes out.

You nikkas in here are SO easily impressed it's embarrassing. This still looks like trash.

Then don't watch the movie when it comes out. :pachaha: I'm not sure what about it is "trash" but it looks like a fun action packed movie.

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
I like her care free voice/attitude. "me and 4 kids found a spaceship buried underground :manny: "

It kinda struck me like she was fukking with her. Like she knew she'd get pissed if she said some wild shyt like that and didn't care enough to lie. They got Trini out here with a personality besides saying Oh no and practicing karate.

Last thing just because I watched it a few times, I love seeing the individual zords doing shyt. Because of all the splicing from the original, you never saw them so anything but the usual one attack and them turn into Megazord. Goldar had all 5 of them jumping him. Visually that shyt is just cool to watch, swatting them like flies before they finally put em all together.

I'm legit excited and I just can't hide it. :obama:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Shoot, between this and Logan, I'm gonna be eatin good as a movie fan this March :whoo:

I gotta see Beauty and The Beast too though. The compromise I made with my girl in exchange for seeing Logan with me first :francis:
Breh ain't nothing wrong that Beauty and the Beast is one of my favorite Disney movies I don't give a fukk what any nikka says :pacgrin: