Power Rangers Movie Thread

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I'm so goddamn sick of Kanye songs in fukking trailers. it's year 5 of that.

Trailer is okay
actually said this to myself while watching the trailer and eye rolling smh

besides that it looked ok tho...cgi kinda looked shaky but it look good enough for kids. Black guy power ranger gets no play as usual :francis:

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
The take on Zordon...dope.

Goldar on beast mode....dope.

The putties crumbling apart while they fight... dope.

The joke on the Asian ranger being black... :wow:

I legit got goosebumps seeing a retelling of my childhood. Take my money. :wow:

Last edited:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
movie looks like generic ass.
Generic ass outsiders storyline, muted colors, ugly ass outfits, zords look like shyt, alpha doesn't fit, Zordan was tight, but Rita and Goldar look like shyt.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
You nikkas in here are SO easily impressed it's embarrassing. This still looks like trash. Might RedBox it on a Friday night when im at home bored with my shorty.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Basically. Good trailer but will probably be too late for most on the net. I'm just curious how kids are reacting/will react. Those toys have been on shelves for months. As a PR guy tho, I definitely feel like they're marketing this thing all wrong but I also get that power rangers has always been about the toys, first and foremost
You bring up a good point. Are toys really selling like that these days though? I'm not around kids like that anymoreI but I feel like kids aren't into that shyt like that anymore. I may be wrong. From the ages of 6+ you're probably buying your kids video games and not action figures in this day and age. I buy Star Wars toys for myself (Disney doing great things for that franchise) and the shelves are rarely stocked at major retailers because no one is into the shyt like that.

Add to that, when the OG Rangers were out, it was more than the toys. It captured something in American (global) youth that I don't believe is there anymore. Like, who are they marketing this new film towards?