Power Rangers Movie Thread

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
‘Power Rangers’: ‘Me and Earl and the Dying Girl’s’ R.J. Cyler to Play Blue Ranger

bdF6mFg.jpg

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
No i mean the characters breh lol not the actors. Zach the character was going to be blue and billy's character was black and they switched it at the last minute for some reason and it became kinda sorta racist
Ah, well fukk i still dont buy it being intentional but they didnt have a spanish cat til season 2 and he was red so :yeshrug:

:edit: either way im hyped, been waiting for this since transformers reboot dropped basically.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Ah, well fukk i still dont buy it being intentional but they didnt have a spanish cat til season 2 and he was red so :yeshrug:

I think it was something like Walter Jones liking the black costume more than the blue and they switched it. I'm sure it wasn't initially intentional...although they did cast the only asian as the yellow ranger

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
I think it was something like Walter Jones liking the black costume more than the blue and they switched it. I'm sure it wasn't initially intentional...although they did cast the only asian as the yellow ranger
Bruh i mean that costume was lit though :wow:

Walter won. David Yost didnt go to no peace conference though so:francis:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
A few more months he woulda shot the movie :jbhmm:

They coulda kept that cast til turbo :mjcry:

That's why they wanted the money. They realized the amount of hours they were working on the show was insane plus the movie they were about to shoot? They were about their business man and they got the axe becaus of it. I ain't mad