Power Rangers Movie Thread

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i can see why they had Max Landis do a pass, b/c that was straight up Chronicle. I'm not big on these hyper stylized remakes of kid things. First Transformers was cool enough for a popcorn flick, the Trutles themselves were cool, but beyond that garbage. This has some Bay elements in it for sure. the color palette.

that being said, i have zero connection to Power Rangers whatsoever, so i don't really care. I also think Elizabeth Banks sucks. she's a Kate McKinnon level ham and Rita Repulsa seems like a role to let her be her hammiest.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I think I see what they're doing they're making them all social outcasts and rejects... :ehh: I like that angle.

And how is that spanish chick UGLY?!?!?! :why: who would write that???

It's high school breh. Chicks call each other ugly all the time even when they clearly aren't. It all goes to self esteem issues. And yeah i do like the "breakfast club" angle with them all being pit together because they're fukk ups in one way or another

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It's high school breh. Chicks call each other ugly all the time even when they clearly aren't. It all goes to self esteem issues. And yeah i do like the "breakfast club" angle with them all being pit together because they're fukk ups in one way or another

I dont get why these females be saying that shyt to each other. how a 7 gonna tell a damn near dime piece you is ugly?!!? :pachaha: bytch please.

And I love them being social rejects, they just shouldnt have made the black guy too nerdy, make him a nerd but not a dork ya know. they could have made him be a fukking legit genius who is very anti social without making him look like a damn dweeb. :pachaha:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I dont get why these females be saying that shyt to each other. how a 7 gonna tell a damn near dime piece you is ugly?!!? :pachaha: bytch please.

And I love them being social rejects, they just shouldnt have made the black guy too nerdy, make him a nerd but not a dork ya know. they could have made him be a fukking legit genius who is very anti social without making him look like a damn dweeb. :pachaha:

Might be. Clearly he's good with explosives and rigs. From the trailer though it looks to be the Jason show (as it fukkin should be) so everyone may end up getting the short end of the stick on the character side

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Might be. Clearly he's good with explosives and rigs. From the trailer though it looks to be the Jason show (as it fukkin should be) so everyone may end up getting the short end of the stick on the character side

Good with science and explosives... :ehh: I dont mind jason being the leader everyone should get a chance to shine...

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Good with science and explosives... :ehh: I dont mind jason being the leader everyone should get a chance to shine...
Yeah which is my hope that they do actually give everyone a chance to shine and not just him. Yeah he's the leader so he'll be the "main" character but you got four other people to juggle. On the flip side, zack got no love in the teaser at all. Which is weird

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'll reserve judgment but this reminds me of every other kid property they tried to turn into a PG-13 Blockbuster flick, i.e. Dragonball.

This DOES NOT LOOK NOTHING LIKE DRAGONBALL.... :mjlol: Dont even put the two on the same damn page. Im interested in this even since watching the first trailer. Dragonball Evolution died in the fukking womb there was no SAVING that picture. :mjlol:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I forgot to mention but does anybody else get Guyver vibes from this reboot? It seems to have a been an influence.

latest