Power Rangers Movie Thread

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
He's the nerd. And:

Power Rangers Movie Character Names and Descriptions Revealed

The black Billy will be the fall guy and the moist foil that makes the Jason character look more badass.
He's the jock and the "life of the party" per the description. Him and Jason will be fireman's carrying Billy out of situations :scusthov: and doing the unmorphed hand to hand combat while Billy hides behind the chicks :scust:.

I never believed in those "feminization of the black male" conspiracies because they seemed too outlandish, but between this and Finn, I don't know :patrice:...

Being that Hollywood is nothing but remakes and adaptations right now, I wouldn't be surprised if they brought Hollywood Montrose back to the silver screen :scust:.
Looking back at that link, it was posted before the characters were casted, plus I don't think Jason and Zack know martial arts as they did in the show, so some things might have changed :patrice:

Plus it shows he gonna be cut up in the movie, so we'll see (Still expecting the worst)
power-rangers-guys-shirtless-workout-03.jpg

Screen-Shot-2016-02-12-at-3.46.57-PM.png

Side note the actor playing Jason has the body of a middle age man trying to stay in shape :mjlol:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
both billy and tommy are the only members who could really fight and had professional training before joining the show

"hit me"(to tommy) - billy. tommy never did he know what it was:mjpls:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
saw becky g fixed her gap :dwillhuh:

i wonder if she has it in the movie though :jbhmm:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
He's the nerd. And:

Power Rangers Movie Character Names and Descriptions Revealed

The black Billy will be the fall guy and the moist foil that makes the Jason character look more badass.
I really hope this crashes and burns.

fukking disgusting.

Another emasculated black cuckold. First Finn, now this....:snoop:

The idea that some short gooker is going to be pulling chicks while the stacked black dude is standing beside him looking like a nerd....:dead:

They are probably about to remake fukking VR Troopers with JB as a damn pansexual autistic trans womyn of color. Talkin' bout "we changed some of the characters to highlight the diversity of the modern world"....:troll:

Black Panther really about to be The Last Real nikka Alive out'chea....:wow:

Save us T'Challa....:blessed:

Edit : I watched the first 3 or 4 season like everyone else in my age group. The fact that the black dude has been changed into the weakling makes it even worse. That means that they are literally going backwards with us. So we went from having one of the coolest, most competent members of the group....to the fukking emasculated cuckold. Why should any black person be happy about that?

Last edited:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Wow, reading that just killed the hype I had for this movie :snoop:

So what type of character Zach gonna be in the movie? :wtf:

Because they better not make the Asian actor act black and cool :scusthov:
I guess I'll skip this movie. :scust:

Hollyweird is being more blatant about the emasculation of the black male and making him the loser. :scust: