Power Rangers Movie Thread

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Wow, reading that just killed the hype I had for this movie :snoop:

So what type of character Zach gonna be in the movie? :wtf:

Because they better not make the Asian actor act black and cool :scusthov:

He's the jock and the "life of the party" per the description. Him and Jason will be fireman's carrying Billy out of situations :scusthov: and doing the unmorphed hand to hand combat while Billy hides behind the chicks :scust:.

I never believed in those "feminization of the black male" conspiracies because they seemed too outlandish, but between this and Finn, I don't know :patrice:...

Being that Hollywood is nothing but remakes and adaptations right now, I wouldn't be surprised if they brought Hollywood Montrose back to the silver screen :scust:.

Last edited:

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
He's the jock and the "life of the party". Him and Jason will be fireman's carrying Billy out of situations :scusthov: and doing the unmorphed hand to hand combat while Billy hides behind the chicks :scust:.

I never believed in those "feminization of the black male" conspiracies because they seemed too outlandish, but between this and Finn, I don't know :patrice:...

Being that Hollywood is nothing but remakes and adaptations right now, I wouldn't be surprised if they brought back Hollywood Montrose back to the silver screen :scust:.
I can't see that asian actor pulling that of while a black characters is present :mjlol:

The gonna make the black actor get out masculated by a white dude, asain dude, and two females :snoop:

I won't be surprised if they did that on purpose to make Billy black just to make a the black person look weak :francis:

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
Cn2_GjFUMAAhSZK.jpg

Cn2_L2iVMAAgITp.jpg

helmets and coins....so are they not doing the dinosaur theme or....?:patrice:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
He's the jock and the "life of the party" per the description. Him and Jason will be fireman's carrying Billy out of situations :scusthov: and doing the unmorphed hand to hand combat while Billy hides behind the chicks :scust:.

Being that Hollywood is nothing but remakes and adaptations right now, I wouldn't be surprised if they brought Hollywood Montrose back to the silver screen :scust:.
Well that was Billy in the TV show for most of the first season untill they morphed up

Did yall nikkas even watch mmpr?
Because the way yall reacting to billys character description it sounds like yall think they changed it because he's black now. Nah Billy was always like that. The nikka couldn't even fight unless he was in blue ranger uniform
Jason and Zach were always protection Billy

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Well that was Billy in the TV show for most of the first season untill they morphed up

Did yall nikkas even watch mmpr?
Because the way yall reacting to billys character description it sounds like yall think they changed it because he's black now. Nah Billy was always like that. The nikka couldn't even fight unless he was in blue ranger uniform
Jason and Zach were always protection Billy

I'm sure they watched it. They're just mad that the brother is going to get those traits.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Man, I trying to help them out.... cause if it's your way then they're just dumb af

How much you want to bet it's my way? There's already been discussions in here of how no one wanted to be the blue ranger as a kid or wanted his toy. So cats are well aware of the history