Power Book II: GHOST Season 4 Thread (The FINAL Season Is Two Parts & Debuts On STARZ June 7th & September 6th)

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
:mjlol: 3 renegade cops taking out russians and all other organized crime families like they jordan, pippen and rodman
They're going out bad just like the Four Henchmen did in the Force series with Tommy.
Wtf he get a cop uniform from
Breh really saved the uniform of a murdered police officer :snoop:
What I don’t get……Is why not just get her pregnant again if yall wanted the baby that bad? :dwillhuh:

Had me thinking they was gonna adopt the lil CAC at first :mjlol:
Really gave her and Tariq the opportunity to display their parenting chops :lolbron: But you know that ass whupping is going to make her infertile.

Last edited:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Detective talking bout some “ima make this look like an accident” MF HOW :what:

This bytch beat her to death with a frying pan and then called somebody to come help :russ: like you said everybody got their cell phones and you can’t tell me the cop bytch didn’t have cameras :russ:
And dont forget they touch everything in that house and didnt dven dispose of fhe murder weapon. Fingerprints everywhere :heh:

at least in the OG nikkas wore gloves and didnt live any fingerprints. until the show creators inexplicably made ghost touch a window(very out of character) with no gloves on so they can write their bullshyt "ghost in jail" storyline :dead:.

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
The series going out real bad, especially considering the season premiere was highly entertaining. Terrible acting on display with Riq and Diana to open the episode :scust: Middle age Mary thick af :whew: Yaz big af :mjlol: Dirty Diana pulling a Ghost with that skillet :picard: Even Carter got the opportunity to highlight the fact Monet is a shytty parent :pachaha:Lil cac went comfortably back to sleep after having some random Black folk read him a bedtime story :deadrose:

Last edited:

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Who was the young dude with the afro talking to dru when Roman ran up? It says his name is keyon on imdb and he's in 2 episodes. I know I've seen the actor in something recently...but I don't remember if what episode he was in, unless it was the one before in jail and I didn't notice him..
They'd probably make him Dru's love interest if they had more show :dame:

The idea of Dru randomly being placed and released from a penitentiary is one of the biggest suspensions of reality this show has ever required imo.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
And dont forget they touch everything in that house and didnt dven dispose of fhe murder weapon. Fingerprints everywhere :heh:

at least in the OG nikkas wore gloves and didnt live any fingerprints. until the show creators inexplicably made ghost touch a window(very out of character) with no gloves on so they can write their bullshyt "ghost in jail" storyline :dead:.
Not to mention they had Diana reading that kid a bedtime story with his moms blood splatter all over her clothes :russ: