Power Book II: GHOST Season 4 Thread (The FINAL Season Is Two Parts & Debuts On STARZ June 7th & September 6th)

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
-How the fucc she blaming Tariq for this? Aint Monét the one who took the deal with crazy lightbrite cop

-Who works out in a wifebeater

-Tate gon turn into 0-Dog when he find out what really happened

- Man, Stokely federal AF

-wait....do ladycop got a lil shape?

- Diana need to stay far the hell away from criminal life. She could fucc up a wet dream
- Lightbrite got them walking to Brooklyn for cheesecake

Last edited:

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
Diana farts while whispering to Tariq and the dead cop's kid wakes up.
5 mins later, Carter's screaming at the top of his lungs :damn: at the Tejadas and Tariq, and the kid is in REM sleep.

This show stinks :russ:
4 cars pulled up in that lady's driveway, they left all types of DNA and fingerprints in the house and somehow, they will get away with it. This is fukking terrible writing. My favorite 2pac film is Gang Related. The writing wasn't perfect in it, but it was good and the lawyers were competent, but no one likes that film. In the Power universe, all lawyers and cops are incompetent and there are no cameras in courts or jail in 2024!!! Then you have Tommy on Force with that loud ass car driving around everywhere sneaking up on people. On top of that, he lives in an apartment and EVERYONE KNOWS WHERE HE LIVES!!!!!!

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps

HOW DOES TARIQ KNOW
ABOUT CARTER AND TATE?

MAGICAL POWERS?
:devil:
:evil:

It's power he is going to find out probably from the white cop
This is the power universe in which Tommy magically thought of Ghost was the one who saved him in that drive by. A lot doesn't make sense, but they throw it out there.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
This is the power universe in which Tommy magically thought of Ghost was the one who saved him in that drive by. A lot doesn't make sense, but they throw it out there.
That's not exactly how that happened though.

Ghost learned of the hit from Dre who got it from 2-Bit. The Koreans knew that Tommy and Ghost had worked together previously, so it'd make sense that Tommy would think that Ghost was the one who saved him.

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
That's not how that happened though.

Ghost learned of the hit from Dre who got it from 2-Bit.
actually it did. He was having a conversation with his mother and she reminded him how Ghost was his friend and things he did for him as a teenager, then he thought, "Ghost was the one that saved me in the drive by". That's exactly how it happened :russ:

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I'm confused as fukk. At this point I'm just watching to laugh at them say 'fukk' every other word and wait for Effie sexy ass to appear on screen.
That whole exposition speech by Ealy at the end really fukked things up for me even worse. The whole Monet lying to him about the drugs to protect the plug didn't make sense. I see no reason for him to let any of them live. Why is a problem and not leverage for them to have a video of Tariq killing Zion? How is that fukked up? Cuz Felecia didn't do it herself? Cuz it was done at the safehouse? Is that not why y'all sent the nikka there in the 1st place? Is there a snitch regarding these stolen drugs?? Who??

I swear sometimes Carter does his lines and in his mind I can tell he's thinking "What the fukk did I just say? That shyt aint make no sense! Fukk it, Issa check!"

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
Man I'm confused as fukk. At this point I'm just watching to laugh at them say 'fukk' every other word and wait for Effie sexy ass to appear on screen.
That whole exposition speech by Ealy at the end really fukked things up for me even worse. The whole Monet lying to him about the drugs to protect the plug didn't make sense. I see no reason for him to let any of them live. Why is a problem and not leverage for them to have a video of Tariq killing Zion? How is that fukked up? Cuz Felecia didn't do it herself? Cuz it was done at the safehouse? Is that not why y'all sent the nikka there in the 1st place? Is there a snitch regarding these stolen drugs?? Who??

I swear sometimes Carter does his lines and in his mind I can tell he's thinking "What the fukk did I just say? That shyt aint make no sense! Fukk it, Issa check!"
Carter will use the video by next episode.. :manny:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Too much stuff to wrap up with 3 eps left:

- Video footage of Tariq killing Zion
- Effie's mom
- Is Carter just not looking into the murder of Paz son anymore?
- Monet still doesn't know Tasha shot at her
- Cane still doesn't know Brayden shot him and Brayden doesn't know he actually hit Cane
- Noma not being a citizen
- Carter and Tate

What I will say though, is ever since they returned from break, the best character arc is surprisingly Dru.. the character I hate the most

And every time Michael Ealy gets screen time he completely controls the room.. he would've been a better villain for Ghost and Tommy. He owns the room every time he's in a scene with 1 of Book 2's protagonists