Power Book II: GHOST Season 4 Thread (The FINAL Season Is Two Parts & Debuts On STARZ June 7th & September 6th)

Fred G. Sanford

two across the lips
Daps
Reppin
St.louis
Diana talking about she ain't Columbia but then turns into her :skip:

Tariq got 2 people with him on the phone killing someone and somehow he still escapes

Poor Effie about to die

Tasha got flabby

Somehow Kane about to come boss killing all these mob women off from his mom and Norma

Tate knows about Carter and going to kill him probably because his brother told him he was going to meet him

Daps
Reppin
Mile High
Who was the young dude with the afro talking to dru when Roman ran up? It says his name is keyon on imdb and he's in 2 episodes. I know I've seen the actor in something recently...but I don't remember if what episode he was in, unless it was the one before in jail and I didn't notice him..

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

ALSO CARTER KILLING A INNOCENT COP
GOES AGAINST THAT WHOLE CHARACTER'S CODE.

JUST MORE shytTY WRITING
FROM A BUNCH OF shytTY WRITERS.

NOW WATCH DRU EARN CARTERS TRUST
BEFORE BEING THE ONE WHO BRINGS HIM DOWN
ON SOME TOMMY/MILAN shyt

:devil:
:evil:

Last edited:

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
Imagine if he had a good script :wow:
oprah-maya-angelou.gif

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
This show so convoluted and messy :mjlol:

I hate everybody at this point :beli:

Diana is a dumbass for killing that damn cop, calling Riq while still at the crime scene then waking up/reading her son a bedtime story.
Nikka they had a family reunion at the crime scene with her body right there :russ:. She committed a murder and got about 6-8 ppl to become accessory to murder :dead: :heh:

with all their cell phones on them where they can pin point their loc

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Nikka they had a family reunion at the crime scene with her body right there :russ:. She committed a murder and got about 6-8 ppl to become accessory to murder :dead: :heh:

with all their cell phones on them where they can pin point their loc
Detective talking bout some “ima make this look like an accident” MF HOW :what:

This bytch beat her to death with a frying pan and then called somebody to come help :russ: like you said everybody got their cell phones and you can’t tell me the cop bytch didn’t have cameras :russ:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Who's writing these episodes, ChatGPT? :mjlol:

Man this show is so fukking silly it's not even funny :mjlol:

Tariq little sister pretty much older than him at this point within the span of a few years in the Power universe. :mjlol: Like they got some grown ass woman to act like a little girl reminiscent of Taken with Niam's daughter running around with excitement like a goofy 10 year old when the chick was actually 25 or some shyt. :mjlol:

Last edited: