Power Book II: GHOST Season 4 Thread (The FINAL Season Is Two Parts & Debuts On STARZ June 7th & September 6th)

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Just a bad written show

1. Diana telling tariq to leave the hospital, it’s his fault, he should be there, I don’t want to see you… hours later called tariq” i need you “ after killing the cop

2. So the kid see Tariq and diana, u don’t think the detectives who will investigate will not ask the kid any questions…nobody in the neighborhood have ring cameras and everyone walking in and out the front door

3. Noma this big drug dealer and she fukking method man one day and thinking about giving him some power and the next day kane proposing to also help her with some bullshyt

4. Michael ealy within 8 hours kill the russian he making tate believe kill his brother

Starz just so much in a hurry to get this show over with, with all these rush scenes

Camping out at the damn crime scene for the last quarter of the episode while everybody is popping up like a cookout when you just murked a cop is wild :russ:

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Storyline wise, I don't see how they keep that kid alive as a he's a loose end that could come back on everyone in that house that night.

I get what the writers were trying to do, but I don't think they actually thought it all out before filming.
He's gonna team up with Elisa Marie in the future to plot revenge against the St. Patricks and Tejadas :troll: