Power Book II: GHOST Season 4 Thread (The FINAL Season Is Two Parts & Debuts On STARZ June 7th & September 6th)

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
True, yeah they both could be done tbh just like Obi got taken outta here quickly. But I only say that due to this being canned and Book 4 coming to an end (in Chicago) as well. I expect them to use them linking up as a reason to spin up a new show.

nikkas gonna move to ATL and run into Meech
:blessed: :mjlol:

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Lol at "Caucasian male, please come" Cane out here playing dress up as the dead cop Ramirez from a few seasons ago :russ:

And who remembers when in OG Power it seemed they had somebody bash another person's head in like every episode? I only bring it up because they had Diana do it to the dirty female cop:russ:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Diana sure knows how to make a situation worse
She did what a lot of other characters have done, so I'm going to cut her a bit of slack.

I'd blame Tariq more than anything as Diana and the baby should have never still been in town if he told her about killing Salim since it could come back on her.

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Drew may be the coldest gay dude since Omar Little :wow:

Carter is gonna die of a heart attack at this rate. :dead: everyone stressing him out.

Who is Effie’s mom :lupe:

Cane marrying Noma is a come up. Kevin Federline marrying Brittney Spears status:mjlol: the drug dealer version.

Tasha has matured over the years. She told to Tariq to fall back like he ain’t kill 2 cops already. If she was in Diana’s position, she would’ve had Ghost kill the whole task force :heh:

I think Monet was gonna kill that kid low key. Mary J old ass thick af btw:shaq:

Good riddance to Felecia :pacspit: crazy how she kills a baby , meanwhile she got a child herself. I guess that’s why she stole the baby toys in the previous episode.