Power Book II: GHOST Season 4 Thread (The FINAL Season Is Two Parts & Debuts On STARZ June 7th & September 6th)

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Cane is afraid of Tariq which is why he wants to kill him so bad ...

How yall feeling about a Tommy/Tariq Power(? :mjlol:
Cane ain’t scared of Tariq at all lol… that’s just 1 jealous ass dude… he even jealous of weak ass Dru

The Tommy Ghost episodes have been good so I mean, it’s possible it could work. Tommy has appeared in all 3 seasons right? I just don’t know how it would get to that point. Tommy in NY as far as we know is “dead.” We know his story is wrapping up in Chicago, but it would make the most sense if he goes to LA like he originally intended.

I still want to know why book 2 is called Ghost. This is the first season where Tariq is acting like Ghost (end of season 6 Ghost), but obviously, he hasn’t made it to the point where he has a nickname in the streets yet

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Salim dumbass let that pride get in the way trying to be tough now you bleeding out in your kitchen. That political aide the worst aide ever ain't even take no effort to distract his ass Noma ain't even need Cane the aide to focused on getting some Hennessy. :russ:

Edit: Also ain't nobody gonna say shyt about Lorenzo killing Zeke which is why that nikka in grave? I feel like alot of this bullshyt would of been avoided.

Last edited:

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Tariq ain’t have to kill Salim . Could have just beat him down but Salim was a lame simp anyways. His fate was his own fault .

Really felt like Drew was gonna die this episode, but Him and Cane ain’t have the heart to kill each other .

Cane should just go on his own at this point. Use Noma to rise up.

Monet face turn, taking accountability for her faults:ohhh:

Tariq as a dad should be interesting, gives more depth to his character. Has more to lose now.

Brayden runs the parties . Tarik runs the street side. Seems reverse of Tommy and Ghost. :ehh: