Power Book II: GHOST Season 4 Thread (The FINAL Season Is Two Parts & Debuts On STARZ June 7th & September 6th)

Daps
Has anyone in power ever been arressted for a murder?

Sandoval, but he got shanked before the trial ever started.
And how the fukk did Tariq get to Connecticut without a car?

Have you ever played a videogame that has a huge map, but allows you to go from something like a town/statue/checkpoint to another town/statue/checkpoint almost instantaneously? The writers of Ghost Book 2 has given Tariq that power. Just assume that Tariq has fast travel and it only takes the progression of one scene to activate it. Tariq could be at a nightclub in NYC at 11 PM and the writers could get Tariq to the ATL by 11:30 PM that same day.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Sandoval, but he got shanked before the trial ever started.

Have you ever played a videogame that has a huge map, but allows you to go from something like a town/statue/checkpoint to another town/statue/checkpoint almost instantaneously? The writers of Ghost Book 2 has given Tariq that power. Just assume that Tariq has fast travel and it only takes the progression of one scene to activate it. Tariq could be at a nightclub in NYC at 11 PM and the writers could get Tariq to the ATL by 11:30 PM that same day.

Only if they shot in that location before, he can’t fast travel to locations they don’t have sets for.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Starting now.

Caine talking about they gotta go but forgetting Monet tried to kill him and actually did have their dad killed
Also you reminded me of when she wanted Cane to kill Lorenzo but then was like "No I just needed you to think you were gonna kill him" on some unnecessary convoluted shyt :dead:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I think cane gonna kill dru :lupe: the pump fakes/ass whoopin were foreshadowing. Cane killed Abel out of jealousy & cane was jealous the fact Lorenzo thought dru should’ve run shyt over him he’s said it multiple times :damn: unhinged dru about to be out

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Good episode, didn't like all the unnecessary gun pointing at each other just for nothing to happen tho

Lol at Anya just casually going out like we didn't see Noma try to keep her away from everything

Woody Mcclain's performance in that scene with Dru is probably the best I've seen from anybody in this show acting wise

Tariq and Diana is predictably Ghost and Tasha

I do see Dru eventually dying, I don't see him making it out because he's trying to crash out at this point

I need a Tate appearance yesterday

MJB and Lightskin Keisha was both looking thick as hell

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
The mid season finale shows Tariq in the same suit his father be in..:lupe:

I still feel he is going to make it through the series…but like my homeboy has told me since the series started. He is going to be the worse version of his father.

If James is a Ghost..then Tariq is going to be a Demon :demonic: