Power Book II: GHOST Season 4 Thread (The FINAL Season Is Two Parts & Debuts On STARZ June 7th & September 6th)

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
- Dru even sleep gay
-its fun and games until somebody gets pistol whipped

-again....who the hell is Pinky?
----B at the party playing with his nose now
-she stay trippin on janet
- Salim, Simpin on this level might have consequences
- "Lawrence" :dead:
-
Damn, Tasha finna be a G-ma

Last edited:

Lhark

Superstar
Daps
Sandoval, but he got shanked before the trial ever started.

Have you ever played a videogame that has a huge map, but allows you to go from something like a town/statue/checkpoint to another town/statue/checkpoint almost instantaneously? The writers of Ghost Book 2 has given Tariq that power. Just assume that Tariq has fast travel and it only takes the progression of one scene to activate it. Tariq could be at a nightclub in NYC at 11 PM and the writers could get Tariq to the ATL by 11:30 PM that same day.
'fast travel' :dead:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Hope power keeps that same energy for tariq hoe ass. Cuz “ghost had to pay for his action’s” , meanwhile tariq done killed his father,a professor & a fed & ruined mad peoples lives. It better not be a happy ending cuz he chose to live this life when he didn’t have to
I lowkey doubt it. They not gonna kill off Michael Rainey’s character. Unlike James, Tariq EMBRACED who he is and was willing to do whatever it takes to survive. Even if that means sacrificing the things he cares about.

By the end of this series, Tariq is going to become the worse version of his father. I have a feeling by the end of the show, Tariq will gain the most power…but lose the most.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

:mjlol:BUT GHOST ISNT DEAD.

GRG0CI3WAAAeV-E

:devil:
:evil:

Just like Nique :skip: