Power Book II: GHOST Season 4 Thread (The FINAL Season Is Two Parts & Debuts On STARZ June 7th & September 6th)

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Notice that they stopped the Dru gay story line.

Is it because the lady writer Kemp left?
Nah, she left years ago. Didn’t Monet trick him into killing his last boyfriend? I think there’s no room for it. If he survives until the end of the series, they might give him a new man to give him a happy ending.

BlkAxeMan

Pro
Daps
With Power's fukked up timeline, Tariq's unborn child would be older than Yaz and Proctor's kid.
vlcsnap-00064.png

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Them nikkas can spot a clout chasing know it all bird a mile away
With all the designer they wear and drug deals they make… shyt, they could’ve got the cheeks off a 5 star dinner in this universe.they don’t even date on this show.. everybody goes straight to the dorm room.

Idc what it took, I just wanted some lucky actor on this show to get 1 of those infamous sex scenes with her but she clearly ain’t goin that far on this show lol

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
cane might be the only person Tariq scared of but on the contrary, no one is scared of Tariq. He held a gun at a man, called him a bytch and then nearly got overpowered by him

tariq is the only one on the show who doesn't pump fake though. When tariq pulls out his gun or knife he's not afraid to use it.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
cane might be the only person Tariq scared of but on the contrary, no one is scared of Tariq. He held a gun at a man, called him a bytch and then nearly got overpowered by him
I think Cane is afraid of Tariq which is why he wants to kill him so bad ...

How yall feeling about a Tommy/Tariq Power(? :mjlol: