Power Book II: GHOST Season 4 Thread (The FINAL Season Is Two Parts & Debuts On STARZ June 7th & September 6th)

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
She sent Dru the addy once she drove there from where Salim was staying.

@EzekelRAGE we need that gif asap when u have a minute breh :laff:
lxQg4dj.gif
WrGM4gL.gif

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Diana told Tariq she's pregnant with his baby and that nikka don't give a shyt :mjlol:

He went right back to New York and got with Anya.
You know once Cane figures out Noma inevitably gives up the cat to Davis, he'll eventually be in the crib dolo when the daughter walks in from school on some "how was your day? :shaq:" standing in a robe. Plus I'm sure he'll somehow figure out Tariq fukking with her which will give him another reason to try and smash on some hater shyt.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
And her daughter still just out here doing whatever whenever after what happened to her dad and her damn near getting kidnapped just days ago :bryan:
She dont know she almost got arrested because she was vibing in the truck :mjlol:
xKOnjeP.gif

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta
How the hell
did Tariq & Monet get to Connecticut that fast? How did they know which house to go to (Drew had Salim's address, not Salim's parents')? Also, Tariq just casually breaking in to the house was phony. He didn't even check to see if those white folks were at home or had an alarm.

Lmaooo one thing I noticed is dat no one even asked for an address just said a house in greenswik or whatever. I thought Dru would at least say “send the address”