Power Book II: GHOST Season 4 Thread (The FINAL Season Is Two Parts & Debuts On STARZ June 7th & September 6th)

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
when did Tate become a congressman :dahell: the last thing i remember was him losing the governor's race, and drinking heavily

He told tariq that white dude brayden pops use to go to college with owed him a congressional seat in season 2 and to get dirt on him so he can take his seat.y’all don’t pay attention :ufdup:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
That'd be pretty bold of them to kill off a woman that's pregnant. I can't think of any show that's crossed that actual storyline.
:usure:
holly-gets-grilled-power.png

Sweet Pea

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
He told tariq that white dude brayden pops use to go to college with owed him a congressional seat in season 2 and to get dirt on him so he can take his seat.y’all don’t pay attention :ufdup:
Where the good brotha Tate been at? Since this the last season I need as much fukkery as I can get outta him

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
The way Cane closed Effie's laptop was some petty shyt. :dead:
At least he ain't throw her shyt on the ground like Douda did in The Chi :russ:
Diana is on borrowed time :mjcry:,i wanna see Effie or tasha clapped not my other baby
You know she'll inevitably spill the beans that she's pregnant next episode as Tariq is about to whack her ass.
Davis wife is divorcing him and we have yet seen her on screen :snoop:
I remember one scene she was laying up in the bed with him from a prior season.

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
Tariq is going to hid Diana until he finds out it's the other guy baby and they kill her...

Tasha about to get fired and kill monet and get back with Tommy and kill the new drug dealer crew

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
fukkery levels definitely turned up in the last half hour. Monet doing her best Mommy of the Year impersonation :scust: "I should've never had yall little, stupid motherfukkers" :heh: Seems like Michael Ealy is yet another cop who likes to color outside the lines in regards to operating outside of his jurisdiction. Only a matter of time until the case gets thrown out :unimpressed:nikkas contemplating selling drugs at Stansfield once again :laff: Ain't nothing like a Tejada family dinner :pachaha:Who else had them being Jehovahs on their bingo card. Imagine lil Cane knocking on your door with The Watchtower. I need Noma's death to be especially brutal given how annoying her character has become.

Last edited:

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
At least he ain't throw her shyt on the ground like Douda did in The Chi :russ:

You know she'll inevitably spill the beans that she's pregnant next episode as Tariq is about to whack her ass.

I remember one scene she was laying up in the bed with him from a prior season.
What episode?