Power Book II: GHOST Season 4 Thread (The FINAL Season Is Two Parts & Debuts On STARZ June 7th & September 6th)

Daps
Ehhh they still would have had to eventually deal with Kanan and his influence on Tariq. Their biggest mistake was not putting a bullet to Kanan's head when they had the chance to do so.

It all goes back to Ghost having a blindspot for people that he cared about, which ended up being his eventual downfall.
Ghost thought he killed Kanan.

Ghost trying to be legit is what left Tariq open to being manipulated.

Daps
played effie to take out the competition
took diana and dre out

the kang

codeine661.gif
Cane already seen the play. If Tariq comes out on top it's because of plot armor as usual

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Ghost thought he killed Kanan.

Ghost trying to be legit is what left Tariq open to being manipulated.
I'm talking about killing him years ago when they had the chance to do so instead of putting him in jail. That was always going to run the risk of him getting out of jail and seeking revenge.

If Kanan dies years ago, then Dre never comes into the picture and one less person who could have helped manipulate Tariq especially considering Tommy wasn't going to do it since he didn't want Tariq in the game nor wanted to be the one to tell him.

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
How could ya'll do this to me :birdman:

Monet's got to go lmao.

Hopefully Riq gets whacked instead of coming out on top.

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
I guess my question from that scene is what incentive does Tariq has to help out Monet get revenge on Dru and Diana considering that all roads eventually lead back to Tasha?
Divide and conquer

Monet wants to break off from Noma but Cain aint with it…and now she lost Dru and Diana

Better those odds than opposing the whole Tejada family.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
that flashback scene when young monet had dru & diana baggin up and she was telling them to lie.Diana was fidgeting with her hand the same way she was when she lied to monet about giving kate Tasha’s location :ohhh: and monet peeped that she knew she was lying
:ohhh:You're quite the eagle-eyed viewer. Tell us more :stopitslime: