Power Book II: GHOST Season 4 Thread (The FINAL Season Is Two Parts & Debuts On STARZ June 7th & September 6th)

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Wait Henrietta is trans and not a lesbian? Lol

Yeah Henrietta is a man, that is why BMF fell off

I looked up this person up and person is trans woman :mindblown: .......It's a man, who changed to a woman and is now a tans woman who likes women :mindblown:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Obi brother just doing all that talking for no reason :skip:

And Obi acting like a lil soft ass hoe when he supposed to the top boss #2 :beli:

Which made no sense, dude is calculated and he not hippin his bro to tell folks nothing, i can understand not telling them you in the drug game
Obi is elite with his instincts yet doesn’t see the writing on the wall with Noma’s unstable knack for killing people on a whim.

He’s a damn fool for securing green cards for his family yet moves them to New York and right in the line of fire if shĩt popped off. Move their asses to Minnesota, fool.

This, like i said above he was so calculated but was just fukkin up late, she was makin bad moves, and the minute you got them green cards they should have dipped and disappeared

Yeah but Lorenzo kept the fact that he accidentally killed Zeke from Monet. Now if he would have told Monet from the jump what he done, I don't think she would have had him killed. She probably would've hated him, but not kill him.

Nah she unstable she’d def shoot, she loved zeke more then them other kids

Who else knew from the jump that Noma was gonna kill Obi? I saw it coming from their very first appearance on the show. :mjlol:

Noma and her daughter remind me of Salma Hayek's character in Savages with her daughter, I wouldn't be surprised if there's some inspiration from that one.

Such a convenient plot device with the ring camera reveal :mjlol:

Ain't no happy family dinners over here :mjlol:

Noma while they make her unpredictable, and a killer, it’s so unconvincing, I’m surprised no one has killed her, but her and her daughter relationship is like riq and ghost, it’s so ironic

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Effie a nice lil ting :whew:

Mary J Blige's acting hasn't improved one bit, that scream :laff:

Shame it had to be Obi, Igbo boy went out like a sucka :francis:

I hope Diana gtes popped, bytch is an all time screw up :camby:

Cane knocking down Noma, that's one way to move up :ehh:

So is it confirmed Temu Ralph Tresvant is the baby father :lupe:

Last edited: