Power Book II: GHOST Season 4 Thread (The FINAL Season Is Two Parts & Debuts On STARZ June 7th & September 6th)

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
How the fukk is Brayden even allowed on campus after being expelled?:mindblown::mjlol:

Cane fukking on Noma now:mjlol:

Obi tried to hit that earlier and failed but she feeling the young dude Cane:russ:

MJB acting is still shyt LMFAO at that scream at the end:scust::laff:

RIP Obi

Tejada family dinners are worse than Tyler Perry movie family dinners

LMFAO at Davis apparently getting divorced and yet his wife hasn't been seen since season 1

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They’re writing Dru and Cane as wanting to be Noma’s #2 instead of wanting to be in charge, so that they can play out Tariq’s plan.

Maybe instead of hiring Mary J for Monet, they could’ve went with a cheaper and better actress. Then they could have the budget for some additional extras. Every drug crew in this show is like 2 to 3 people.

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I guess I see it , but I don’t pay attention to that shyt. I thought that Asian whatever was a chick :yeshrug:

Diana was lookin good af in that sweater dress outfit tho :ohlawd: they gonna kill my secondary baby(Lauren #1):mjcry:it’s obvious
That'd be pretty bold of them to kill off a woman that's pregnant. I can't think of any show that's crossed that actual storyline.

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That'd be pretty bold of them to kill off a woman that's pregnant. I can't think of any show that's crossed that actual storyline.
I can't see this happening. Maybe if the show was on HBO.

I think:
Tariq will confront Diana and just as he's about to kill her, she yell, "I'm pregnant!!" And the episode will end.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
tejada family dinners are the WOAT :dead:

They don’t even get a chance to eat the damn food before the fųckery starts. And what’s wild is the quantity of food is literally thanksgiving style yet everything kicks off with an argument.

In the very least I hope Monet took her medication and had some chicken after she slapped up Drew and Diana

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when did Tate become a congressman :dahell: the last thing i remember was him losing the governor's race, and drinking heavily

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
They don’t even get a chance to eat the damn food before the fųckery starts. And what’s wild is the quantity of food is literally thanksgiving style yet everything kicks off with an argument.

In the very least I hope Monet took her medication and had some chicken after she slapped up Drew and Diana
Can't lie, that dinner looked right:patrice:

Daps
Reppin
NYC

I kept staring at the table because I thought I saw fried chicken :ohlawd:…they don’t ever get to enjoy shyt :mjlol:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I don't know if this show is amazing or BMF was so bad, my expectations are so low that this is appearing better than I think it is

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Effie a nice lil ting :whew:

Mary J Blige's acting hasn't improved one bit, that scream :laff:

Shame it had to be Obi, Igbo boy went out like a sucka :francis:

I hope Diana gtes popped, bytch is an all time screw up :camby:

Cane knocking down Noma, that's one way to move up :ehh:

So is it confirmed Temu Ralph Tresvant is the baby father :lupe:
Obi played the Igbo too well but he's not Igbo. Noma is tho.

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
Brayden finally embracing his Tommy character act. :banderas:

lol how can Effie get mad at cheating when she’s literally playing both sides with Kane and Tariq.

RIP Obi. He was a good dude.

Dre and Diana should have just told Monet the truth.. Oh well somebody definitely getting dropped off.

golden brooks aging like wine :takedat: