Power Book II: GHOST Season 4 Thread (The FINAL Season Is Two Parts & Debuts On STARZ June 7th & September 6th)

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Obi brother just doing all that talking for no reason :skip:

And Obi acting like a lil soft ass hoe when he supposed to the top boss #2 :beli:

Obi is elite with his instincts yet doesn’t see the writing on the wall with Noma’s unstable knack for killing people on a whim.

He’s a damn fool for securing green cards for his family yet moves them to New York and right in the line of fire if shĩt popped off. Move their asses to Minnesota, fool.

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Monet can't get mad at Diana and Drew for trying to kill her after what she did to their pops :mjlol:
Yeah but Lorenzo kept the fact that he accidentally killed Zeke from Monet. Now if he would have told Monet from the jump what he done, I don't think she would have had him killed. She probably would've hated him, but not kill him.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Yeah but Lorenzo kept the fact that he accidentally killed Zeke from Monet.
Him admitting that fact still wouldn’t have stopped her from killing him.

That’s going to cause tension between her and Cane as she isn’t going to keep that same consistency with them as she did with Lorenzo.

Should have never made that call in the first place.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
that flashback scene when young monet had dru & diana baggin up and she was telling them to lie.Diana was fidgeting with her hand the same way she was when she lied to monet about giving kate Tasha’s location :ohhh: and monet peeped that she knew she was lying

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Who else knew from the jump that Noma was gonna kill Obi? I saw it coming from their very first appearance on the show. :mjlol:

Noma and her daughter remind me of Salma Hayek's character in Savages with her daughter, I wouldn't be surprised if there's some inspiration from that one.

Such a convenient plot device with the ring camera reveal :mjlol:

Ain't no happy family dinners over here :mjlol:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Who else knew from the jump that Noma was gonna kill Obi? I saw it coming from their very first appearance on the show. :mjlol:

Noma and her daughter remind me of Salma Hayek's character in Savages with her daughter, I wouldn't be surprised if there's some inspiration from that one.

Such a convenient plot device with the ring camera reveal :mjlol:

Ain't no happy family dinners over here :mjlol:
Unfortunately, they kind of spoiled it in the character bios before the start of the season that she was going to be looking for a new #2