Power Book II: GHOST Season 4 Thread (The FINAL Season Is Two Parts & Debuts On STARZ June 7th & September 6th)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
They have to figure out some way to keep the show going while reducing the cost as it'd be a major L on their part if they didn't.

to me its so simple the stars of the show are tariq and braden. All they have to do is have them move to another city, just like how tommy show did and then you have a whole cheaper cast around em.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I get that Tariq wants to protect his mother, but he could increase the chance of Tasha getting kicked outta WITSEC for attack that cac and threatening to send people to his house.

I'm going to be disappointed if this doesn't come up later. It wouldn't surprise me if it doesn't, but it feels like the kind of thing they're going to follow up on.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I'm going to be disappointed if this doesn't come up later. It wouldn't surprise me if it doesn't, but it feels like the kind of thing they're going to follow up on.
It's definitely going to come up especially if/when Monet and company find out that it was Tasha that tried to kill her. It wouldn't surprise me if she ends up dying at some point that season because of it.

Not to mention it's completely dumb and goofy on Tasha's part because she obviously isn't thinking about Yaz (does she even exist at this point?) when she would insist on sneaking out of witsec.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
It's definitely going to come up especially if/when Monet and company find out that it was Tasha that tried to kill her. It wouldn't surprise me if she ends up dying at some point that season because of it.

Not to mention it's completely dumb and goofy on Tasha's part because she obviously isn't thinking about Yaz (does she even exist at this point?) when she would insist on sneaking out of witsec.
Yaz is who pops up on Tariq standing over the balcony in Truth like Ghost used to do, and gonna take him out all the same:wow: